Pampered Upon Pink Sands
Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa • Sandys, Bermuda
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Water-View Room from December 2011 to February 2012 ($1,104) or March to April 2012 ($1,452)
- Free Upgrade for First 50 Purchasers to a Deluxe Premium Room from December 2011 to February 2012
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Premium Room from December 2011 to February 2012 ($1,260) or March to April 2012 ($1,820)
- Daily Breakfast and Afternoon Tea for Two
- $50 Spa Credit Toward a 50-Minute Treatment
- $50 On-Site Dining Credit
- $50 Credit for Port Royal Golf Course (Not Available for Monday or Thursday Play)
Live the lifestyle of the rich and famous with this week's Escape to Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa in breathtaking Bermuda. Nestled on the western end of the island, this slice of paradise will give you a taste of champagne wishes and caviar dreams—without the exorbitant price tag.
Treasure a four-night stay for two in a deluxe water-view room from December 2011 to February 2012 for $1,104 or March to April 2012 for $1,452. Or, stay in a deluxe premium room—complete with a marble bathroom, dressing area, and private terrace—from December 2011 to February 2012 for $1,260; or from March to April 2012 for $1,820.
And, if you're among the first 50 to purchase the low season (December to February) deluxe water-view package, skip to the front of the line with a free upgrade to a premium room.
You'll dine like an A-lister on a daily basis: No reservations are required for the daily breakfast and afternoon tea, complete with homemade pastries. Use your $50 dining credit to lunch poolside at Shutters Café, then spring for a five-course dinner at Tamarisk, a restaurant recognized by Food & Wine magazine as one of the best places to dine in Bermuda.
The hotel's four private beaches let you sink your feet into the pink sand out of view of the prying paparazzi. Leave your personal assistant in Hollywood—the staff will help you schedule a gourmet picnic or candlelight dinner by the shore. You can make an appearance at the infinity pool overlooking the ocean, or evade your adoring fans by snorkeling off of the private marina.
You and your entourage will use a $50 credit to spend a day on the green at the legendary Port Royal Golf Course, ranked among the world's best by Golf Digest. Afterward, step out of the spotlight and into the Ocean Spa, a calming oasis where you can use your $50 spa credit to indulge in a relaxing 50-minute treatment.
When you're ready for the Walk of Fame, stroll along the fabulous Bermuda Railway Trails, 18 miles of scenic paths that wind throughout the island. Free from the strain of sales tax, you'll shop like a celebrity in the elegant stores along Front Street in Hamilton.
When it's time to return home, get ready to be recognized—dark glasses can't hide the afterglow of this glamorous getaway.
"'You go to heaven if you want—I'd rather stay here in Bermuda.' So gushed Mark Twain in the 19th century, and Bermuda's promise of sun and sea still lures vacationers to its shores."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 24 – 31, 2011
- Upgrade to Deluxe Premium for the first 50 purchasers; based on availability during the time of booking
- The credits are one per booking
- No cash refunds on any unused credits
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades available
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 26, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2012 • Enjoy By April 26, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings