A Justice of Inner Peace in the Lone Star State
Mansion at Judges' Hill • Austin, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premier Deluxe Room
- Two Drink Tickets upon Arrival
- Breakfast for Two at Judges' Hill Restaurant & Bar
- Two Souvenir Mugs
- Parking Pass for One Vehicle
Take the stand when it comes to taking a getaway and witness all that Austin has to offer with this week's Escape to the Mansion at Judges' Hill.
Make a break for it with a partner in crime and spend one night ($148) at the historic home-cum-boutique hotel, built in 1900 and thoughtfully renovated in 2002. The Classic Revival mansion is a model of relaxed sophistication, replete with century-old crepe myrtle trees in the courtyard and in-room spa treatments. In addition to polished chambers with smart décor, Escapees will receive parking for one vehicle and two souvenir mugs.
The property boasts a mile-long rap sheet of accolades from Condé Nast and Fodor's, combined with a membership in BedandBreakfast.com's prestigious Diamond Collection—a testimony to the top-notch accommodations and service.
Surrender to the luxury of your premier deluxe room, appointed with spa bathrobes, hypoallergenic duvets and pillows, and high-speed Internet access. Use your included drink tickets for cocktails, and enjoy them outside in the serene surroundings or on your private Juliet balcony.
Shake off the chains of hunger with dinner at the hotel's elegant Judges' Hill Restaurant & Bar, a local hot spot known for its innovative American cuisine. A cup of gumbo, the signature Kobe burger, or the prickly pear braised short ribs? It's your call.
Get a fresh start in the morning with an included breakfast for two, and deliberate over specialties like the Mansion Benedict or chicken and waffles topped with maple syrup. Then, spend the day exploring downtown Austin—get the 411 on state history at The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum (a Fodor's Choice pick), hike up to Mount Bonnell, or take a stroll on the Town Lake Trail.
Drop the gavel on this Escape, and you'll be handing yourself over to old-fashioned luxury in the heart of Austin.
"The 48 individually decorated rooms marry old-world charm—oil paintings, intricate woodwork, antique armoires—with less-visible modern comforts like high-thread-count sheets and Wi-Fi."-- Concierge.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per person, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and payable directly to property
- Based upon double occupancy
- Black out dates include New Year’s Eve and Valentine’s day; other blackout dates may exist
- Credit card required to make booking and guest must have a voucher number to make booking
- May combine vouchers to extend stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • Enjoy By February 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings