The ExBeerience Pacific City Package
Inn at Cape Kiwanda • Pacific City, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249), in an Ocean-View Kiwanda Guest Room
- Bottle of Belgian-Style Pelican Ale Upon Arrival
- Pelican Beer Taster Tray
- Breakfast for Two at Pelican Pub & Brewery
- 20% Discount on Additional Nights
Make like Pacific City's brown pelican population and rule the roost when you choose between a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Friday and Saturday ($249) at the Inn at Cape Kiwanda and catch a 20 percent discount on additional nights.
When you land, an included 750-milliliter bottle of Belgian-style Pelican Ale will welcome you to the inn with this week's ExBeerience Pacific City package. You'll perch in a Kiwanda Guest Room with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. Step out onto your private balcony to breathe in the salty sea air, then nest in your pillow-top bed with feather pillows in front of a warm gas fireplace.
In the morning, swoop into Pelican Pub & Brewery for one included breakfast for two. Snap up a savory shrimp frittata with artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, and fresh chives, or try the signature beer pancakes with blackberry syrup and hazelnut butter.
The inn borders Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area, which boasts some of the Oregon coast's best surf. "The much-photographed, 235-foot-high Haystack Rock juts out of Nestucca Bay," says Fodor's. "Surfers ride some of the longest waves on the coast, hang gliders soar above the shore, and beachcombers explore tidal pools and take in unparalleled ocean views."
Fly back to the inn to relax after a day exploring the coast. For dinner, return to Pelican Pub & Brewery to pair a delicious seafood meal with an included taster tray of beers. Pelican's brews have earned soaring praise, including three gold medals at the 2011 North American Beer Awards.
If you yearn to fly the coop, the Inn at Cape Kiwanda is for the birds like you, so spread your wings on this week's top-flight Escape.
"Just 400 feet from the sand, the 35-room Inn at Cape Kiwanda is the perfect base for a weekend at the shore. Suites are cozy—gas fireplaces; down comforters—and offer amazing views of the surf crashing into Haystack Rock."-- Travel+Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Make your booking no later than January 31, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two (Option A or B) per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Valid for stays & travel from January 2-May 17, 2012
- Taxes and fees are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon arrival
- Upgrades may be available at the time of booking, for extra fee paid directly to the property
- Blackout dates include, but not limited to, January 14-15, February 18-19, March 23-31, 2012 (inclusive)
- Must be 21 years or older to receive beer inclusions
- Pet friendly rooms available for $20 per pet, per night
- Limited number of rooms available at this rate each day
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 17, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2012 • Enjoy By May 17, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings