Relax to the Max in Mexico
Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta • Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- A Three- ($373), Five- ($621), or Seven-Night ($870) Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Kids 12 and Under Stay and Eat for Free
- 50% Off All Resort Spa Treatments
- 50% Off Tours & Activities Provided by Vallarta Adventures
- 50% Off Drinks at On-Site Bars and Lounges
Take a break from those painstaking language classes: The only way you're going to roll your Rs to perfection is if you make learning fun. Escape to the Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta, and you will ace an immersion course where teacher's pets are encouraged to coast.
Unlike the stark classrooms that you've left behind, you'll enroll in a bright Superior Room for a three- ($373), five- ($621), or seven-night ($870) stay for two adults and up to two children under 12.
Drop your book bags on the marble floor, and then practice saying "muy bonita"when you see the view of the Pacific Ocean from your secluded balcony. Leave the door open and let the sea breeze follow you inside as you enjoy a siesta on your soft, king-size bed.
The only school uniform you'll need is your teeny bikini as you dive into the outdoor swimming pool or bask in the warm sun on the beach. Listen to the sound of rustling palms as you sprawl out under a thatched hut at sunset, and continue to stretch your legs—only this time, in your bathtub—before dinner.
Make use of your 50-percent discount on drinks at one of three bars on the property, including the swim-up Bikini Bar, then eat a traditional Mexican dinner at La Hacienda.
Impress other suntanned pupils with your bilingual abilities when you balance dual half-off discounts on treatments at the resort's spa alongside tours and activities provided by Vallarta Adventures: Zipline over the lush Sierra Madre Mountains or snorkel in the clear Banderas Bay, and then recuperate with a calming full-body massage.
It's one Escape that can't be lost in translation. Class dismissed.
"This hotel is one of the nicest in Zona Hotelera, with a stunning lobby ringed by an artificial stream and sitting pretty under a giant palapa roof said to be the largest in the world. The... golden-sand beach is one of Vallarta's most lovely."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per group per stay
- Valid for up to two adults and two children (ages 12 and under)
- Reservations are required and subject to availability (credit card required to secure reservation)
- All stays must be completed by 04/30/2012
- Not valid 4/1 to 4/14
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All night must be used consecutively
- 19% taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All services must be used by same customer; cannot be shared
- Entire value must be used in a single stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings