Waxing Poetic in Scenic Asheville
1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage • Asheville, NC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Includes a Champagne Split, Chocolate-Covered Strawberries, and a Single Rose
- Wine and Hors D'Oeuvres Social Hour Each Evening
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Off-Street Parking
Turn the page on another blank evening and write your own story at Asheville's 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage. Depart to a land of luxury with this week's Escape to North Carolina's sonnet-worthy Blue Ridge Mountains, where you'll receive a one-night stay at the historic, prose-themed bed and breakfast; a three-course gourmet breakfast; champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries upon arrival; and, of course, a single rose -- romantic inspiration sure to cure your writer's block ($135).
Spend your visit capitalizing on the charm of the deluxe Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson, Dorothy Parker, or Carl Sandburg suites (complete with volumes of each scribe's poetry to peruse) and extras like a wine and hors d'oeuvres social hour each evening, free Wi-Fi, and off-street parking before exploring Asheville's many novel activities.
Bike, hike, or ride on horseback through Pisgah National Forest; go rock climbing at nearby Chimney Rock Park; and purchase tickets at WhiteGate to explore the gardens and winery at the 8,000-acre Biltmore estate -- just over two miles away. Or, simply walk to the boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants you'll find in historic downtown Asheville.
Return to the Inn to lay in its stately four-poster beds; soak up its spa services; peruse the greenhouse; and admire the beautiful trees, flowers, and plants that the Men's Garden Club and Quality Forward named the best water garden and best landscape garden. There's nothing to edit with a getaway like this, so sharpen your pencils: This Escape is just write.
"From the moment you arrive at the WhiteGate Inn you feel at home. It's clean and well-furnished, the beds are comfortable, the amenities perfect, the breakfasts fabulous... The innkeepers are so passionate about the inn, the gardens, and their guests."-- Bed and Breakfast
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, buy as many as you'd like as gifts
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for stays Sunday night through Thursday night only
- Valid only on new reservations
- Valid for stays in February, March, and April 2011
- Valid on named room types only (Deluxe Room which are the Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson, Dorothy Parker, or Carl Sandburg). You may upgrade to luxury suite at time of reservation for an additional charge (ask for details)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 1, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2011 • Enjoy By May 1, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings