A Blockbuster Smash in British Columbia
Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver • Vancouver, Canada
- A One- ($159) or Two-Night ($295) Stay for Two in a Luxury Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Nightly Parking for One Car
- In-Room Internet
Film studios are flocking to Vancouver––so much so that the industry is calling the bustling metropolis "Hollywood North." Cut and print this week's Escape to the Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver to start living the dream.
Roll out the red carpet for this British Columbia picture during a one- ($159) or two-night ($295) stay for two in a Luxury Room with spacious floor-to-ceiling marble-clad washrooms, separate glass showers and soaker tubs, king-size beds with European natural-down duvets and Italian-Frette linens, over-size bathrobes, solid-oak cabinetry, and Juliette balconies. Couple that with nightly parking for one car and in-room Internet and you'll be getting the star treatment.
This luxury hotel's superb downtown location was made for cinematography. It's a stone's throw away from the evergreen oasis at Stanley Park, the glistening harbor of Canada Place and its cruise ship terminal, and more than 10,000 pieces of art housed behind the stately columns of the Vancouver Art Gallery.
Café scenes abound along the nearby Robson Street shopping district. Find that A-list outfit at the Pacific Centre, or pose for the paparazzi amid the bars, clubs, and restaurants that have made Vancouver's nightlife so famous.
Come dinnertime, you'll want to arrive early for both the preview and the feature presentation at Diva at the Met. Start with albacore tuna and dungeness crab with yuzu crisp, oyster leaf, cucumber, avocado, and soy vinaigrette. Then, feast on milk-poached smoked black cod or a sampling of savory sweetbreads washed down with a glass of vino from Diva's celebrated wine cellar.
The cameras are rolling on this picture-perfect romantic getaway––make sure you book your ticket now before this deal's a wrap.
For additional information, visit Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver on Facebook.
"This chi-chi boutique property has a swish, modern take on style that includes a kaleidoscope of sophisticated touches for discerning travelers. It's also right in the heart of downtown for those who like to be close to all the action."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by April 30, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers include Daily Breakfast, Nightly Parking for One Car, and In-Room Internet
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Up to three offers may be combined to extend stay
- Taxes and fees are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon redemption
- Guests may book additional nights or pay for an upgrade directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Blackout dates are: March 8-16 (inclusive), April 9 -18 (inclusive), May 20-23 (inclusive), July 16-18 (inclusive), July 27-28 (inclusive)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings