Fair and Balanced Flirting in the Federal City
Hilton Garden Inn-US Capitol • Washington, DC
- A One- ($183) or Two-Night ($366) Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or a One- ($133) or Two-Night ($266) Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays
- Full Breakfast
- Valet Parking
The state of your union is at stake––and you're preparing to address the need for romantic Date Nights that will keep both parties happy. Earn a standing ovation from your better half across the aisle with this week's Escape to the Hilton Garden Inn–US Capitol in Washington, DC––a luxury hotel within easy walking distance of the United States Capitol and iconic Union Station.
Capitalize on a two-night stay for two guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($366), or Fridays and Saturdays ($266); or, for a larger budget cut, vote for a one-night stay for two guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($183), or Fridays and Saturdays ($133). A full breakfast and valet parking are included, no matter your agenda.
During the day, treat your first lady to a shopping spree and sightseeing tour at Union Station. Then, make her feel picture-perfect with a visit to the National Gallery of Art just a few blocks away.
Then, ready your taste buds for an arsenal of flavors from the land, sea, and air at the hotel's on-site restaurant, the Todd Gray's Watershed. Executive Chef, Todd Gray, has prepared a menu that highlights the very best of regional East Coast cuisine. Set your sights on specialities like the Rappahannock oyster sandwich served with butter, lettuce, shaved onion, and tomato remoulade on an artisan baguette or the East Coast-inspired gumbo featuring Rappahannock oysters, Surry sausage, and Maryland blue crab.
Set aside the political blood sport for a friendlier evening he'll root for with a Wizards or Capitals game at the state-of-the-art Verizon Center.
Then, find a happy compromise with a romantic dinner full of aphrodisiacs at Johnny's Half Shell near your hotel. If you book your stay for February 26, make sure to visit this Capitol Hill institution for a screening of Doctor Zhivago while indulging in some truly presidential fare: Petrossian caviar, champagne, and chilled Stolichnaya vodka.
Your approval ratings will be sky-high when you return back to your room and contemplate your view of DC's monumental skyline amid modern décor and plush furnishings.
It may be rare, but all the post-speech pundits agree––your delivery is spot-on, and you couldn't form a more perfect Escape.
Want more? Check out Date Nights DC for 100+ ideas for finding fun and romance in the nation's capital.
"Everything about [the hotel]—the foyer, lobby, and corridors around which the hotel rooms were situated—was designed and furnished with a scale of elegance and beauty that just blew me away. It is one of the most beautiful hotels I have stayed in."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Valet parking is for one car
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 18, 2012 • Enjoy By March 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings