A Gourmet Getaway to Fill Your Fancy
Colby Hill Inn • Henniker, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic or Deluxe Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($199) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($239)
- Full Daily Breakfasts
- Afternoon Tea with Cookies and Coffee
- $25 Dining Credit Toward Two Dinner Entrées
- $10 Gift Card Toward Lunch at Helling's Slope Side Restaurant and Pub
- 10% Discount Toward Old Number Six Book Depot and Daniel's Gift Shop
- 20% Discount Toward Yarn and Fiber at The Fiber Studio
- Two Colby Hill Inn Mugs
If you're hungry for a gourmet getaway, Colby Hill Inn is sure to sate your appetite. A feast for the eyes and the belly, this Southern New Hampshire B&B serves up luxurious yet homey accommodations, along with some of the finest fare in New England.
Dig in to a two-night stay for two in a Classic or Deluxe Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($199) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($239) and get your fill of rest and relaxation. From the Oriental rugs to the period antiques, your room includes distinctive touches that make your experience truly delicious.
The hosts here believe that a well-fed guest is a happy guest, and they certainly keep you noshing throughout your stay. Mornings begin with full daily breakfasts that include pancakes that are more cinnamon roll than flapjack. In the afternoon, you'll want to use your two Colby Hill Inn gift mugs to sip on fresh-brewed coffee and tea while nibbling on a cookie spread worth every calorie.
Save room for dinner at the on-site restaurant "where every dish [is] first-rate" according to BedandBreakfast.com. Apply your $25 dining credit toward two entrées. Try the phyllo pockets filled with Vermont-cheddar, bacon, and apple or the lobster-stuffed chicken with leek-Boursin cheese.
If New England were a table, Colby Hill Inn would be the centerpiece. Its central location places it 90 minutes from Boston and within easy access to a buffet of New England activities like skiing, antiquing, and nature hiking.
Tour the Canterbury Shaker Village and visit the Franklin Pierce Homestead––the childhood home of our 14th President. If you'd rather not stray too far from the inn, use your $10 gift card for lunch at Helling's Slope Side Restaurant and Pub, or splurge with discounts to local merchants: 10 percent off at Old Number Six Book Depot and Daniel's Gift Shop or 20 percent off yarn and fiber at The Fiber Studio.
An Escape to Colby Hill Inn is certain to leave you hungry for more. Second helpings, anyone?
"I keep getting blown away by Colby Hill Inn. I proposed to my wife there in 2004. The rooms are amazing [from] the fireplace [to the] whirlpool tubs. The food is beyond amazing, from breakfast to dinner to the homemade cookies they put out every day."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Valid for travel until 6/10/12
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/11 and 5/12
- Dining Voucher must be used in conjunction with lodging stay and toward two dinner entrees
- No TV's in guestrooms (one in common room)
- Non-smoking facility
- Upgrade to Fireplace rooms additional ($50) or Suites ($75) at time of booking based on availability
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes afternoon tea with cookies and coffee, a $25 dining credit toward two dinner entrées, a $10 gift card toward lunch at Helling's Slope Side Restaurant and Pub, a 10% discount toward Old Number Six Book Depot and Daniel's Gift Shop, a 20% discount toward yarn and fiber at The Fiber Studio, and two Colby Hill Inn mugs
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2012 • Enjoy By June 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings