Two Roads Diverge Along the Lost River
The Guesthouse Lost River • Lost River, WV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or King Room, Sundays through Thursdays, with Two Drinks in the Lounge ($245)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or King Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Welcome Basket Upon Arrival
- $25 Nightly Dinner Credit for Friday-and-Saturday Stays
- Two Drinks in the Lounge for Sunday-through-Thursday Stays
- Late Noon Checkout
There's the beaten path and then there's the road less traveled––Escape the predictable and mundane with a trip to The Guesthouse Lost River, a hidden relaxation destination amid West Virginia's Appalachian Mountains.
Two hours from both DC and Baltimore, you can trail off from the city life with a two-night stay for two in a King or Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($245) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299), and enjoy a welcome basket upon arrival. No need to rush along your journey––late noon checkout is provided.
All signs point toward gorgeous hikes and adventures along the ruggedly beautiful George Washington National Forest and the surrounding 30 private acres of this idyllic property. You'll discover activities plentiful and peaceful like fishing, biking, and picnicking at Trout Pond State Park––West Virginia's only natural lake.
As way leads on to way, trek back home to relax by the outdoor Jacuzzi, lounge in the steam room, and sip handcrafted cocktails or craft beer at the bar. If you book a Sunday through Thursday stay, you'll be treated to two drinks in the lounge.
If you book for a Friday-though-Saturday stay, clean up your boots for a trip to the inn's on-site restaurant where you'll apply a nightly $25 dinner credit toward sumptuous entrées like filet mignon, wild-mushroom ravioli, and pork rib-eye paired with an extensive wine list. Or, if you visit Sunday through Thursday, enjoy two drinks in the property's welcoming lounge.
Spend the rest of your evening rocking on the porch with a good book––or some poetry––before nodding off to sleep in your king-size bed.
Two vacations diverged in a wood and you took this Escape––and that has made all the difference.
For additional information, visit The Guestouse Lost River on Facebook.
"Just a short two-hour drive from Washington, DC, The Guest House offers a serene escape from the bustle of the city. The main house consists of several different public areas where you can find a secluded couch to curl up and read a book or jump online."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 4/6‐4/8, 5/25‐5/28, and 7/4
- Option A is valid for weekend stays now through 5/31/12
- Option B is valid for weekday stays now through 7/30/12
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Upgrade to a guesthouse suite with private deck, living room, dining room, and fireplace for $140 per night; subject to availability
- Based upon double occupancy
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2012 • Enjoy By July 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings