Cruising Along Coldwater Creek
Adventures Unlimited • Milton, FL
- A Three-Night Stay for Two at the Schoolhouse Inn from Now to February 29 ($329) or March 1 to June 30 ($379)
- Five-Hour Ultimate Zip Adventure for Two
- Five-Hour Kayaking Trip for Two on Coldwater Creek
It's all downstream from here with this week's Escape to the Florida Panhandle. For a wet-and-wild getaway that won't leave you drowning in debt, allow Adventures Unlimited to take you and a fellow adventurer for a ride along scenic Coldwater Creek.
Take the plunge with a kayaking trip and zip-line tour, as well as a three-night stay for two at the Schoolhouse Inn, now to February 29 ($329) or March 1 to June 30 ($379).
The perfect home base for waterlogged wayfarers, this converted schoolhouse features hardwood floors, high ceilings, air conditioning, and antique furniture. Four of the rooms—each named for notable American authors—even have gas fireplaces. And, while lodging lacks phones, televisions, and clocks, free Wi-Fi access will make it so you won't feel like a fish out of water if you want to plug in.
Who wants to float when they have the opportunity to fly? With Zip Adventures's ultimate, five-hour experience, you'll soar up to 65 feet above Lower Wolfe Creek and Big Coldwater Creek on a series of 14 lines. You'll glide along fowl and forest, crossing over sky bridges and getting a one-of-a-kind glimpse of the landscape below.
Buoys and girls alike will also have the opportunity to get rollin' on the river with a five-hour kayaking trip through the Blackwater River State Forest, paddling past flora and fauna of all kinds on spring-fed rivers. Stop at one of the white-sand beaches to take a dip or get a little sun before continuing on your journey.
Once back on dry land, sink into a cozy hammock or make s'mores by the campfire before turning in for the night, tuckered out from days of play on an Escape that's nothing less than a (side)stroke of genius.
"The state’s official 'Canoe Capital' is the Panhandle town of Milton near Pensacola. Up here, Blackwater River, Coldwater River, Sweetwater Creek, and Juniper Creek are perfect for tubing, rafting, and paddle boating, as well as canoeing and kayaking."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $15 resort fee which covers wi-fi, parking, and use of trails is not included and will be collected at booking
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings