Red-Hot Skiing in the Cool Vermont Mountains
Bromley Sun Lodge • Peru, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or Double Valley View Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Daily Hot Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
- Gift Basket
- $40 Food-and-Beverage Credit Toward Mama Duke's Restaurant and Tavern
- $15 Discount Toward Lift Tickets for Bromley Mountain Ski Resort
- Upgrade to a Friday-and-Saturday Stay Available Upon Booking for Additional Fee
Nothing is more tantalizing than the sensation of fire and ice––and this week's winter retreat is nothing short of hot. Get ready to make the slopes melt when you carve out a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a spacious Queen or Double Valley View Room at the Bromley Sun Lodge, a slope-side haven for skiers and snowboarders at the foot of Sun Mountain in Peru, Vermont ($210).
You'll bask in the glow of mountain-and-valley views from your window while you receive a warm welcome from the staff that's underscored by a bottle of wine and a sumptuous gift basket filled with cheese, syrup, mints, and other local specialties. A daily hot breakfast is also included.
Back in the valley, add a little spark to your snack time with a visit to one of several nearby dairy farms where you can sample some of Vermont's famous cheeses. Or, spice up the romance with a horse-drawn-carriage tour of the countryside.
At the day's end, let your temperatures rise when you cuddle up alongside the wood-burning fireplace with a pre-dinner cocktail before grabbing a bite at the on-site eatery, Mama Duke's Restaurant and Tavern. Use your $40 food-and-beverage credit toward a sizzling dinner of American classics like fresh pizza, grilled-to-order burgers, and New York-strip steaks smothered in sautéed mushrooms and bleu cheese crumbles.
No need to pack those thermal layers––this snow-capped Escape already generates plenty of heat.
"This hotel and the surrounding area left me breathless. The hotel has the kind of warm ambiance and a staff that you would expect at a ski lodge... The showstopper was the breathtaking view of the nearby mountain from my room."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Valid for reservations until 12/18/12
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Blackout dates are 2/17 – 2/23 and 4/1 – 11/27
- If notice of cancellation is received 8 days or more prior to the arrival date, a $30 non-refundable booking deposit and 25% of deposit are forfeited; if notice of cancellation is received 0-7 days prior to arrival or the guest is a no show, there is no refund
- No refunds for early departures OR due to weather or snow conditions
- Upgrade to a weekend for an additional $195; subject to availability at time of booking
- Additional nights can be booked at time of reservation for 20% off; subject to availability
- Room type can be upgraded at time booking; subject to availability and fee Double Slope Side $15 extra, one King $20 extra, Double Ski In/Out $25 extra
- Room upgrade rates are per day and available during ski season
- Ski season ends March 31; weather permitting and begins the day following Thanksgiving weather permitting; call with any questions
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2012 • Enjoy By December 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings