Enchanting Escapade to Long Island
Anastasias Bed & Breakfast • Hempstead, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($224) or Fridays and Saturdays ($269)
- Brunch for Two
- Champagne and Strawberries
- Two $50 Massage Credits
- One Foot Detoxifying Treatment
- One Ear Candling Treatment
Once upon a time, you fantasized about fleeing from your daily duties to hide away in an enchanted cottage. Make your dreams come true with this week's romantic Escape to Anastasia's Bed & Breakfast, nestled in the heart of Long Island.
Carry away your prince or princess for a one-night stay for two—Sundays through Thursdays ($224) or Fridays and Saturdays ($269)—complete with champagne, strawberries, and brunch for two. Then, get pampered with two $50 massage credits, one foot detoxifying treatment, and one ear candling treatment.
This captivating Tudor-style home was constructed in 1924, but provides all the conveniences and amenities of a modern abode. Owner Theresa Purcell has decorated each room with the love and care of a fairy godmother, using beautiful antiques to create a spellbinding ambiance.
Upon arriving, you'll be hailed with champagne and strawberries to share with your beloved. Lay down to rest and trust that no peas will disrupt your slumber here. In the morning, wake to a charming home-cooked brunch of eggs or gourmet pancakes with fresh juice, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.
Start your day with holistic healing, including one foot detoxifying treatment, one ear candling treatment, and two $50 massage credits. Later, spend the afternoon golfing at Bethpage State Park or shopping at the nearby Tanger Outlets. For a bite of the magical Big Apple, hop aboard the Long Island Railroad just three blocks away.
Break the curse of the mundane on this week's Escape to Long Island. Once you fall under Anastasia's enchanting spell, you'll never want to wake up.
"So elegantly and tastefully decorated. The ambience of the place made me feel so refreshed that, after two hours, all my stress had drained away... The innkeeper was a charming and lovely hostess."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Pets allowed
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 24, 2012 • Enjoy By June 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings