The Suite Canadian Backcountry
Delta Sun Peaks Residence • Sun Peaks, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One Bedroom Suite
- Chocolate Fondue for Two
- Complimentary Parking
It's about time Sun Peaks, British Columbia, earned a spot on the map. This mountain town north of Kamloops was finally declared a municipality in 2010—the country's first resort town to receive such a designation.
You'll also be treated to complimentary parking and chocolate fondue for two.
King suites are outfitted with a host of perks: a living room with pull-out couch, a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two LCD TVs, en suite washer and dryer, wireless Internet access, and a soaker bathtub with separate glass-enclosed shower.
And Sun Peaks is no spring chicken when it comes to outdoors action. Long a little-known ski getaway, Sun Peaks Resort comprises three different mountains and more than 3,600 acres of skiable terrain, making it the third largest ski resort in Canada. The best part? The snow is still stellar in April.
After you've torn up the resort's 120-plus runs, warm up in the Delta's heated outdoor pool with indoor entrance, three outdoor hot tubs, and a sauna. Work out any kinks with a massage at the on-site spa, or pump some iron in the workout facilities in the main health club.
Hunting down dinner? Not quite. Mantles Restaurant, the on-site eatery, offers farm-to-fork cuisine in a casual yet sophisticated setting that wouldn't be out of place in New York. Start with confit of lamb, move on to locally caught sockeye salmon, and finish with pot de crème.
With 2,000 hours of sunshine each year, plus buckets of snow blanketing the mountains of Sun Peaks, it's a wonder only 400 people claim year-round residence here. Book your stay before the rest of the world moves in.
"One of the best resorts in Canada for getting away from the crowds. Hard to get to, but well worth it. Skied all day during spring break and never waited in a line. Great runs at all levels."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Must book with property by April 15, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and are subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers may be used to lengthen stay
- Taxes and fees are not included and are payable directly to the property at the time of redemption
- Upgrades may be available at the time of making reservation for an additional fee paid directly to the hotel
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Valid for the One Bedroom King Suite Condo; Based on double occupancy; Extra person fees may apply for more than two people
- May not be combined with other offers or promotions
- Blackout include February 18, March 10 to 16, and March 23; all dates are based on availability
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 9, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 9, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 9, 2012 • Enjoy By April 9, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings