Unwrapping the Quintessential Vermont Getaway
Strong House Inn • Vergennes, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Seaside or Plantation Room
- Full Daily Breakfast for Two
- $25 Dinner Credit at Black Sheep Bistro
- Welcome Bottle of Wine and Chocolate Truffles
- 2 p.m. Early Check-In
Those who say "'tis better to give than to receive" clearly never have received an Escape like this one. Tucked away in Vergennes, the smallest and oldest city in the state of Vermont, the Strong House Inn is packed with New England charm, proving once and for all that good things really do come in small packages.
Present your darling with a two-night stay for two in the Seaside or Plantation Room of this AAA Three Diamond country inn for $245. Furnished with a four-poster king-size bed, gas fireplace, private balcony, cathedral ceilings, and a coffee niche, your romantic room provides priceless respite from the melodramas of daily life. Think of your included bottle of wine, chocolates, and full breakfast for two as the ribbons that tie up the perfect gift.
"Our room was comfortable and clean, the breakfasts were tasty, and we really liked the tea station," one guest fondly recalls on BedandBreakfast.com. "On our third day, my girlfriend and I became engaged. We were happy that we chose such a perfect place to do so."
As you stroll along Rabbit Ridge Trail, let the floral fragrance of the well-manicured gardens inspire you as you ready yourself for romantic meal later in the evening at the Black Sheep Bistro using your included $25 dinner voucher.
Tiny indulgences can be the most satisfying, so treat yourselves to the free samples on a tour of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream factory in Waterbury. Watch as fresh batches are made, but don't forget to wander through the Flavor Graveyard afterward to remember long-gone favorites.
You don't need a special occasion to unwrap this Vermont Escape. Your stay may be short, but your newfound serenity is a gift that keeps on giving.
"Soft, elegant warmth describes both the inn and the owners: You feel like old friends within minutes of your arrival. Surroundings, inside and out, are both beautiful and comfortable. Truly a place where stress falls away, and smiles accompany serenity."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Valid for travel until 7/28/12
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 30 day cancellation notice is required on major holidays
- Blackout dates are 3/17-18, 5/12-13, 5/25-27, 5/31-6/3, and 7/15-16
- No pets allowed in Seaside & Plantation Rooms
- No cash value
- 9% tax and 18% gratuity not included and will be collected at redemption
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 28, 2012 • Enjoy By July 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings