Kicking Back on the Washington Coast
Adrift Hotel + Spa • Long Beach, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Basic Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Any Stay Inclusive of a Friday or Saturday ($154)
- Breakfast Basket Delivered Daily to Your Door
- Handmade Wood-Fired Pizza from the On-Site Scapece Restaurant & Aperitivo Bar
- Four Pack of Fort George Beer and a Six-Pack of Artisan Chocolates
When we say "beach vacation," what comes to mind? Southern California? Long Beach, perhaps? Us too, only we're partial to Washington's Long Beach—named one of America's Favorite Beach Towns in 2009 by Forbes Traveler.
Buck the tide of bleached blondes and palm trees with this week's sandy Escape to the trendy Adrift Hotel, about two hours north of Portland on Washington's scenic southern coast—the anti SoCal if ever there were one.
Embark on a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or any stay inclusive of a Friday or Saturday ($154), in a Basic Queen Room. For an additional fee, upgrade your room upon booking.
You'll also get a four-pack of Fort George Beer (a craft brewer based in Astoria), an assorted box of locally made Roll Chocolates (a boutique two-woman operation based in Portland), a handmade wood-fired pizza from the on-site Scapece Restaurant & Aperitivo Bar (opening April 12), and a daily delivery of organic picnic breakfast.
With a focus on sustainability, this pet-friendly hotel just 500 feet from the water features reclaimed décor and a minimalist esthetic. Rooms are appointed with a queen-size bed, private bath, and flat-screen TV—most also offer ocean views.
Start the day with your included breakfast basket—filled with homemade scones, fresh fruit, and other goodies—then saddle up on complimentary rental bikes for a cruise along the Discovery Trail. This eight-mile ride offers not only ocean views from atop sand dunes, but also a chance to learn about Lewis and Clark's "Corps of Discovery Expedition" via art installations and educational placards.
And it wouldn't be a beach vacation without surfers—Long Beach's brand, however, is a tight-knit crew of intrepid cold-water riders, clad in wet suits instead of board shorts. You also won't get the crowds of SoCal. No, in this town of just under 1,500 residents, you can expect your own patch of sand on a beach that's mere steps from your room, plus a laid-back vibe only the Pacific Northwest can deliver. Welcome to SoWa.
"Adrift is a funky, hip property with amenities worthy of a high-end property...We ran into a[n] owner in the elevator and were welcomed like old friends...All around, the perfect beach destination."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book reservations by June 1, 2012
- First available stay date is April 1, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include breakfast basket delivered daily to your door, a handmade wood-fired pizza from the on-site Scapece Restaurant and Aperitivo Bar, a four pack of Fort George beer and a six-pack of artisan chocolates
- Scapece Restaurant opens officially on April 12, 2012; for guests staying before April 12, a gift certificate for a handmade wood-fired pizza will be given for future use
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates may exist and include Memorial Day Weekend
- Upgrades may be available for an additional fee and payable to hotel at the time of reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2012 • Enjoy By June 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings