Launched to the Great Smoky Mountains
Chilhowee Mountain Retreat • Maryville, TN
- A Two- ($288) or Three-Night ($408) Stay for Two
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Gift Basket with Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Environmentally Friendly Soap, Body Lotion, Shampoo, Conditioner, Bath Gel, and Bottle of Dead Sea Bath Salts
- Binoculars to Use for Bird- and Wildlife-Watching During the Stay
- Professional Digital Photo Taken at Location of Choice Around the Inn and Sent Via Email
- Great Smoky Mountain National Park Trail Map
- Late Afternoon Hors D'oeuvres and Beverages on Covered Porch
- Car, Motorcycle, and Motorcycle Trailer Parking
If the closest you've been to nature lately is playing Angry Birds on your iPhone, it's time to zone out in the Great Smoky Mountains.
Escape with a plus one to Chilhowee Mountain Retreat—a B&B at an elevation of 2,200 feet on Chilhowee Mountain in Tennessee—and make your nest in The Forest View Room, The Wild Flower Room, or The Bear Room for two ($288) or three nights ($408). In addition to the expansive views and modern amenities (think flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi) in your roost, your bathroom is also stocked with Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind environmentally friendly bath products.
After a hot breakfast entrée, seasonal fruit, and an assortment of muffins each morning, linger by the fire or watch the hummingbirds (the distant, happy cousins of the disgruntled virtual birds) from the front porch with a pair of binoculars, provided for your use anywhere on the ten-acre property.
No need to worry about Angry Birds pummeling your hog—the property (close to the Tail of the Dragon) has parking designed specifically for motorcycles and motorcycle trailers. Whether you explore the Smoky Mountains on the back of a Harley, in your hiking boots, or behind a steering wheel, the trails through the national park offer an up-close experience with nature that is far more entertaining than any smartphone game.
Soar to new heights at Clingmans Dome, the highest point in the Smokies; scope the wildlife at Cades Cove; and use your included trail maps to help you decide on a hiking route (the entire park boasts more than 800 miles of trails).
When you return to the B&B, document the views with a professional digital photo (sent to you via e-mail) before sinking into a rocking chair and enjoying afternoon beverages and hors d'oeuvres on the porch. In the evening, fly over to restaurants in nearby Alcoa, Maryville, or Townsend.
Aim for the Great Smoky Mountains on this week's Escape, and you'll fuel an addiction that isn't just a pop-culture craze.
"The views of Great Smoky Mountains National Park are breathtaking, the accommodations are luxurious, and the breakfast was delicious! The most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Our advice would be for you to stay as many nights possible!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks and 20% applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Guest must provide credit card information upon booking to hold the reservation
- Taxes of 14.25% are not included and will be collected at booking
- Blackout dates are April 6-9, July 1-8, September 1-3, October 1-31, November 10-12, and December 23-26 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Binoculars cannot be taken off the property; fess apply for lost or damaged binoculars
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings