The Spa in Spain, the Bar in Barcelona
Hotel Grums • Barcelona, Spain
- A Two- ($249), Three- ($335), or Four-Night ($419) Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two Welcome Drinks and Three Tapas per Guest
- One €20 Credit per Guest for Massages
- Access to Spa and Wellness Center
Sure, Barcelona is one of Europe's most visited cities, but it's also ranked 14th on Monocle's list of the world's most livable cities. In other words, you may not want to come home after a taste of Catalonia's capital city.
And with an introduction like this—a few nights at the sleek Hotel Grums—we might as well write you off as an expat right now. Get a two- ($249), three- ($335), or four-night ($419) stay for two at this four-star gem near the centrally located Avinguda del Parallel, known for its bohemian playhouses, cafés, and music halls.
Your stay at your new home away from home includes two welcome drinks, daily breakfast for two, two €20 credits for massages and access to the spa and wellness center, and three tapas apiece at the on-site restaurant.
Choose from any of the hotel's six themed floors, which represent the artistic movements of Barcelona—from the Iconic Buildings floor showcasing the city's architecture to the Historical Characters floor commemorating its most innovative denizens, like Gaudí. Either way, you're not likely to be homesick, as every room is designed for your ultimate comfort.
After breakfast in the morning, head to the Turisme de Barcelona for a map of seven metro routes that will take you to must-see points in the city. Take in the century-old markets of Sarrià-Sant Gervasi, or visit the more recently constructed Olympic Village—with more than 2,000 years of history, Barcelona offers endless adventures.
Recharge with your massage before enjoying a show in the theater district outside your front door. When the curtain falls, the night is only beginning—world-famous chef Ferran Adria's 41˚ is just steps from your new digs. Named for the 41st parallel on which Avinguda del Parallelo is located, 41° is an upscale tapas and cocktail bar serving creative twists on upscale dishes like yogurt-encrusted pistachios; a killer version of the country's national drink, sangria; and sweets like Parmesan ice cream sandwiches.
When you rest your head at the end of a blissful day in Spanish paradise, you'll find you've forgotten all about home—Barcelona is now where your heart is, and you won't even have to take out a loan to get there.
For additional information, visit Hotel Grums on Facebook.
"Very clean and modern hotel. Wonderful breakfast in the morning, friendly staff, great location, relaxing sauna and pool, yummy bakery next door, and it's just a short walk to some major sites. I would definitely stay here again!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit three per person, additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people over two nights in an Urban Room
- No flights or transfers included
- Bookings required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for travel until August 31, 2012
- Blackout dates are April 4-8, 2012
- Children aged 0-2 years stay free of charge
- Children aged 3-12 years require a €30 supplement per night
- Urban Rooms can accommodate two adults and one child maximum
- Taxes are included
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings