Where the Jersey Shore Begins
GrandLady by the Sea • Highlands, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Carolina Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Sun and Sea Room or Vista Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Indulgence Welcome Basket with Champagne and Chocolates
The crowds, the lights, the smells: New York is a handful. From afar, however, with a glass of champagne in hand and an Atlantic breeze tickling your skin, the city is a sight to behold.
See for yourself with this week's Escape to the GrandLady by the Sea bed and breakfast, a 40-minute ferry ride from New York and eons away from the bustle.
Voted TripAdvisor's #1 B&B in Highlands, New Jersey, this brick mansion built in 1910 is offering a one-night stay for two in the Carolina Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139); or a two-night stay for two in the Sun and Sea Room or Vista Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299).
Each room boasts a vintage vibe and its own signature amenities. The Sun & Sea Room is the first to fill with warm sunshine each day. The Carolina Room sports a four-poster bed and private bath, while the two-room Vista Suite treats you to ocean and Manhattan skyline views.
If you're not already hooked on the accommodations, just wait for the perks. You'll get champagne and chocolates upon arrival compliments of an individually prepared indulgence basket, a hearty made-to-order breakfast for two each morning, and included Wi-Fi.
Looking to dive into more adventure? Discover historical sites, beaches, holly forests, and hiking trails at Gateway National Recreation Area. Immerse yourself in local history at Sandy Hook's 18th century lighthouse. Soak in panoramic bay views at Twin Lights, or hop the SandyStreak Ferry to spend the day in the city.
With its seaside accommodations and alluring perks, this week's Escape is quite the catch. Reel it in before she gets away.
"In addition to the charming rooms and great view, Jamie and Connie made the weekend a memorable one. The guitar jam session in the dining room after breakfast ... made the Grand Lady feel like home—but without all the stress!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or exiting reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/25, 5/26, and 5/27
- Must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 27, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 27, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 27, 2012 • Enjoy By June 27, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings