Fresh, Fragrant Orange County
Laguna Hills Lodge • Laguna Hills, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Garden-View Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two-for-One Happy Hour Appetizer
Looking to squeeze in a couple of days of relaxation in Orange County without putting a wedge between you and your wallet?
Pluck this week's refreshing Escape to the Laguna Hills Lodge and get a two-night stay for two in a garden-view room, with continental breakfast, late 1 p.m. checkout, complimentary parking, and a two-for-one happy hour appetizer at the Elephant Bar ($169).
Centrally located near an array of OC attractions—from amusement parks to the Pacific Ocean—this truly appealing mom-and-pop-owned inn pours on the charm. As you stroll through the lush, meticulously manicured grounds on the way to your room, just try to concentrate on anything but the scent of roses—hundreds of blooming bushes infuse the air with a fragrant aroma come springtime.
Each serene, recently remodeled room is equipped with premium satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and an in-room safe, plus a refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffee station.
Wake up to a satisfying breakfast of pastries, cereals, yogurts, fruit, hard-boiled eggs, and of course, OJ. Take a dip in the sparkling heated pool or adjacent whirlpool, relax in the Finnish sauna, or work up a sweat in the state-of-the-art-fitness center.
If you prefer to get your cardio using credit cards, spend the day shopping at the Laguna Hills Mall, located across the street. Or shop, play, and dine at the gorgeous Irvine Spectrum Center just a five-minute drive away. And, of course, Laguna Beach boutiques and beaches beckon from a short distance.
Then, stop in for a complimentary appetizer at the Far East-infused Elephant Bar. Try the coconut shrimp skewers, soy ginger calamari, or wok-fired chicken and lettuce wrap, and wash it down with a Mai Tai or raspberry lemon drop martini.
Winner of the 2011 Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor, the Laguna Hills Lodge offers a delightful alternative to the cookie-cutter chain hotels in the area, making it the perfect place to unrind for a weekend.
"[It's] close to shopping, food, and major freeways, but still hidden away so that you don't notice the hustle and bustle."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit ten per purchaser, up to ten additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Free Happy Hour Appetizer with the purchase of another Happy Hour Appetizer; Discount applies to item of equal or lesser value; Happy Hour appetizers available in the bar only; One per party per visit; Not valid with Safari cards, Senior Explorer cards or any other discounts or special offers; Qualifying purchase does not include gift cards, alcoholic beverages, sales tax or gratuity
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 6, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 6, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 6, 2012 • Enjoy By May 6, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings