Your World Upside Down, Down Under
Down Under Answers • Hamilton Island, QLD, Australia
- A 13-Day Trip for One Guest––Based on Double Occupancy––to Australia, Including:
- Round-Trip Airfare on Virgin Australia from Los Angeles to Hamilton Island, from Hamilton Island to Sydney, and from Sydney to Los Angeles
- Five-Night Stay in an Upgraded Coral Sea Room at the Reef View Hotel in Hamilton Beach
- Five-Night Stay in a Superior Room at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Hotel
- Great Barrier Reef Experience and Safari Including Snorkeling
- Whitehaven Beach Experience
- An Essential Sydney Tour
- Daily Breakfast
- Access to Catamarans, Paddle Skis, Windsurfers, and All Gym, Spa, Tennis, and Squash Amenities
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation to Airport
- Dates: April 1 to September 15
They may have been off about Vegemite, but our sun-kissed mates Down Under really do have impeccable taste. Make like a wallaby and hop on an exclusive 13-day Escape for one person to Hamilton and Sydney, Australia––airfare by Virgin Australia included––courtesy of Down Under Answers ($3,626).*
Your journey––which must take place anytime from April 1 to September 15––begins with a flight from Los Angeles to breathtaking Hamilton Island, where you'll kangaroo-kick off a five-night stay in an upgraded Coral Sea Room at the friendly Reef View Hotel.
One of the Great Barrier Reef's most luxurious resort destinations, this spot makes it nearly impossible to not have a g'day.
A first-rate view of Australia's most famous natural wonder is a Crocodile Dun-deal with an included full-day Great Barrier Reef experience and snorkeling safari at Fantasea Reefworld. Get up close and personal with the continent's aquatic life including whales, turtles, rays, and more. Then traipse about the white sands of Whitehaven Beach during an organized Whitehaven Beach Experience––gourmet lunch included––and see what CNN considers one of the "world's best eco-friendly beaches."
You won't have to beat around the bush to encounter Australia's most famous critters. Simply visit Hamilton Island Wildlife Park to carouse with koalas, kangaroos, emus, wombats, and a variety of birdlife. Or, get a little wild yourself on the hotel's catamarans, paddle skis, or windsurfers, all included.
On day eight, you'll have something to sing about after you fly to Sydney, home of Australia's iconic Opera House. You'll have a Tasmanian devil of a time stifling more than a few "Crikey!"s as you admire the stunning city views from your Superior Room at the five-star Sofitel Sydney Wentworth hotel.
Spend the next five days boomeranging about the majestic, modern city's tree-lined streets. Go billa-bonkers for the included Essential Sydney Tour with Australian Wild Escapes, Australia's pre-eminent small group tour. Take in historic sites such as Australia's first parliament house, the Hyde Park Barracks, and the towering St. Mary's Cathedral.
As you pack up your pouch and play the didgeridoo of your departure, you'll have no doubts about it––this is one getaway worth going kookaburra over.
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy. Single-occupancy stays are available for an additional fee. (Please contact Down Under Answers directly.)
"Sydney belongs to the exclusive club of cities that generate excitement. Blessed with dazzling beaches and a sunny climate, Sydney is among the most beautiful cities on the planet."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Voucher price is per person, based on two people traveling together
- Valid for travel between April 1, 2012 to September 15, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be booked by March 16, 2012
- Blackout dates are April 6-9 and August 17-25
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Single occupancy is available for an additional charge; please call Down Under Answers for pricing on single occupancy
- Flights for this package originate from Los Angeles, but origination from other US cities is available for additional charge; call for pricing from other US cities
- Airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, US/foreign taxes and fees including September 11 Security Fee are included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 16, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2012 • Enjoy By March 16, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms