Peaks of Pleasure in the Laurentian Mountains
Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort • Mont Tremblant, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Condo on Sundays through Thursdays
- Optional Upgrade to Friday or Saturday Stays for an Additional $50 Per Night
- $20 Dining Credit at il pinnacolo during Friday or Saturday Stays in April and May
Maybe it's the thin fresh air at this altitude, or maybe it's the rhapsodic view of the Laurentians, but either way, this week's Escape to the Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort in Mont Tremblant, Quebec, has us feeling pretty good.
Elevate your mood up another notch with a two-night stay for up to four guests in a one-bedroom mountaintop condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($199). Or, opt for a Friday- or Saturday-night stay for an additional $50 per night. Find yourself at the peak of comfort with a queen-size bed with down pillows and percale linens, whirlpool bathtub, and fully loaded kitchen.
Take your morning fitness routine to new heights with a trip to the training center, the Har-Tru tennis courts, or the Full Swing golf simulators. Cap Tremblant's heated outdoor pools are sure to make you cave into relaxation. And, you'll be in seventh heaven after a massage, steam bath, or a beginner's yoga class at Ocean Pavilion spa.
Raise your spirits––and your ski tips––as you ascend Mont Tremblant for the most exhilarating skiing in Eastern Canada: 94 slopes across 625 acres with more than 112 kilometers of Nordic trails. And if the skiing doesn't grab you, ride high with dog sledding, snow tubing, or snowmobiling, or raise your adrenaline levels during an outdoor paintball session at The Tremblant Activity Centre.
For dinner, sate your avalanche of an appetite at il pinnacolo atop Mont-Plaisant. Savor the flavors created by chef Francesco Bonato, courtesy of dishes like his fried calamari, veal marsala, and chicken cacciatore. If you book for Friday or Saturday in April or May, you'll enjoy a $20 dining credit at the restaurant.
At the end of your excursion, you'll find yourself on top of the world––and you won't have had to plunge into your bank account.
"Our two-bedroom unit had two bathrooms (both with walk-in showers and one with a large jet-tub and double sink), a modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, and a dishwasher. The best part was the amazing view through the windows."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit ten per purchaser, up to ten additional as gifts
- Valid for travel through May 17, 2012
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are March 9-17 and April 6-8, 2012
- One-bedroom condo maximum occupancy is four people, two-bedroom condo maximum occupancy is six people
- Upgrade to a two-bedroom condo for $50 per night; subject to availability at time of booking
- Friday and Saturday nights add $50 per night, paid directly to hotel and booking
- Children allowed
- Internet access available
- Tax and gratuity are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 17, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2012 • Enjoy By May 17, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings