Shangri-La in the South Pacific
Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort • Tikehau, French Polynesia
- A Three- ($1,341) or Five-Night ($2,117) Stay for Two in a Beach Bungalow
- Or, a Three- ($1,683) or Five-Night ($2,693) Stay for Two in a Premium Overwater Bungalow with Upgrade to a Premium Overwater Suite for First 30 Purchasers
- Vouchers Can Be Combined for Up to Ten Nights
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- One Tahitian Dinner for Two
- Two Welcome Cocktails
- Two Shell Necklaces
- All Taxes Included
French Polynesia's pink sand, turquoise water, and coconut groves are like heaven on earth. Answer your prayers for an exotic vacation with this week's Escape to the Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in the Tuamotu Islands.
Bring a fellow sun worshipper to spend three ($1,341) or five ($2,117) nights in a Beach Bungalow. Or, opt for a three- ($1,683) or five-night ($2,693) stay in a Premium Overwater Bungalow and the first 30 purchasers will receive a complimentary upgrade to a Premium Overwater Suite. You can also combine multiple vouchers to stay up to ten nights. You'll enjoy round-trip ground transportation from the airport, two welcome cocktails, and two shell necklaces.
Your spacious, Polynesian-style accommodations are equipped with private verandahs for divine views of paradise. Beach Bungalows sit mere feet from the pristine water, while Premium Overwater units give you a window into the underwater world through glass sections in the floor.
After waking up in Shangri-La, start your day with included breakfast for two. This four-star resort is a haven of sun, sand, and surf. Kayak on the lagoon or snorkel with the fish, then purchase a scuba session from the dive center or embark on a deep-sea fishing trip. To discover a veritable Eden of avian life, embark on an excursion to aptly named Bird Island.
When your tired muscles are in need of a little salvation, visit Manea Spa for a soothing massage in a bungalow facing the beach. The spa uses natural ingredients like vanilla, sandalwood, coconut, and pineapple to pamper your skin and relax your mind.
No fruit is forbidden here, so give into temptation with an included Tahitian dinner for two at the resort's Poreho Restaurant. Enlighten your taste buds with European and Polynesian cuisine, then stroll over to the Tianoa Bar for an after-dinner cocktail as the sun sets over the South Pacific.
Transcend your tropical screen saver and follow the true path to vacation nirvana on this week's Escape to French Polynesia.
"Set on its own private motu, 15 minutes by boat from the isle's lone and tiny town, this 37-bungalow castaway oasis offers views that stretch across the languid lagoon, and a two-minute walk takes you to a beach where you can't see another living soul."-- Modern Bride
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Valid for travel March 1 to June 30, 2012
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All taxes included
- Flights are not included
- Free accommodation for kids from 0 to 14 years old included when sharing room with parents
- Children from 0 to 14 years old included eat free from the kids menus only
- Accommodation are free of charge when children are sharing the room with parents according to maximum occupancy authorized. If an extra roll-away bed is required the charge will be at the regular price
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings