Serenaded in St. Louis
Harrah's St. Louis • Maryland Heights, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two on Sundays to Thursdays in a Premium Room, Including Breakfast for Two at Eat Up! Buffet, a $50 Dining Credit for Kelly English Steakhouse, and VIP Turndown Service ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two on Fridays and Saturdays in a Premium Room and a $25 Dining Credit for Kelly English Steakhouse ($399)
Whether it's busting out a tune in the shower or hitting up karaoke with your buddies, you're not one to shy away from breaking into song.
Get on pitch with this week's Escape to Harrah's St. Louis for a one-night stay for two in a premium room on Sundays through Thursdays, including breakfast for two at Eat Up! Buffet; a $50 dining credit for Kelly English Steakhouse; and VIP Turndown Service ($99). If a weekend getaway is music to your ears, stay for two nights (Fridays and Saturdays) in a premium room and enjoy a $25 dining credit for Kelly English Steakhouse ($399).
Either way, you'll be steps from the hotel's much-treasured, sing-along-friendly hot spot, The Piano Bar (open on Fridays and Saturdays), and 120,000 square feet of gaming space. All in all, Harrah's St. Louis offers a melodic combination of high-octane fun with comfy, wind-down-friendly abodes.
In the morning, whistle to the tune of made-to-order omelets and fluffy pancakes at the hotel's buffet (included for weekday guests) before playing the day by ear in the casino. With more than 2,500 slots and video poker machines, more than 90 table games—including blackjack and roulette—and a dedicated poker room, it will be easy to fine tune your gambling skills.
Later, take a breather from all that jazz and visit The Gateway Arch—the nation's tallest monument—or stroll the trails of Forest Park.
Back at the hotel, find your rhythm at Kelly English Steakhouse, a haven the Riverfront Times call a "carnivore's paradise." Tuck into the Creole Midnight Snack—shrimp simmered in a rémoulade sauce and served on top of toasted brioche with a poached egg—or the zesty beef carpaccio, and let the savory flavors hit all the right notes on your palate.
Then perform your best rendition of Luck Be a Lady at The Piano Bar, and croon away knowing you've already hit the jackpot with this week's Escape.
"The location was ideal for day trips to to the St. Louis sites (like the Arch and breweries). The grounds are expansive and provide outdoor access that is pleasant for a walk. The staff was always friendly and accommodating—I would go back in a minute!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: Friday, April 13 - Saturday, April 14, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • Enjoy By May 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings