Turning the Rio Grande Inside Out
Historic Spruce Lodge • South Fork, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($110), in a Double Queen Chalet Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Four 20-Minute Sessions at On-Site Oxygen Bar
- Complimentary Glass of Wine, Well Cocktail, Pint of Draft Beer, or Dessert with Purchase of an Entrée at The Shaft Restaurant and Bar
From the Rockies to the Rio Grande, Colorado offers so many year-round activities for outdoor enthusiasts, it's a wonder people go inside at all.
Escape to the woodsy atmosphere of the Historic Spruce Lodge—a locally owned B&B in South Fork, situated in the heart of the Rio Grande National Forest and less than four hours from Colorado Springs—and saw logs with a plus one during a two-night stay for two in a Double Queen Chalet Room on Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($110), including a daily continental breakfast.
Originally built in 1905, the rustic lobby features high ceilings handcrafted from local hundred-year-old lumber, a native river-rock fireplace, and an inviting sitting area with turn-of-the-century décor. All chalet rooms are pet-friendly and individually decorated, featuring amenities like private baths, TVs, mini fridges, and microwaves.
Spend your time hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, or floating the Rio Grande River (the lodge provides raft rentals for an additional fee). Climb nearby fourteeners, take ATVs on the San Luis Valley trails, or wait until winter for the snow at Wolf Creek Ski Area.
Four included 20-minute oxygen bar sessions will come in handy to alleviate altitude sickness after a day trekking the mountains; each comes with a cup of hot tea and hot neck wrap.
In the evening, feast on Colorado-style comfort food next door at The Shaft Restaurant and Bar, where you'll receive a complimentary glass of wine, well cocktail, pint of draft beer, or dessert with the purchase of an entrée.
Top off your day out with a night in, soaking away stress in the oversize hot tub before making yourself at home in the great indoors.
"The rooms are quiet and spacious, the hosts are the most hospitable people you'll ever find, the continental breakfast is wonderful, and all the things you love to do are in the immediate vicinity."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers cannot be combined in July, August, December 2012, or March 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- Blackout dates: June 5 - July 7, Weekends in July and August, December 20-31, and March 10-20
- Based on double occupancy; additional adults ($10) or children 12 and under ($5) per night
- Cabins and rooms are pet friendly (suites are not)
- Vouchers include daily continental breakfast, four 20-minute sessions at on-site oxygen bar, and a glass of wine, well cocktail, or pint of draft beer with purchase of an entrée at The Shaft Restaurant & Bar
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 4, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2013 • Enjoy By April 4, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings