High-Flying Fun in the Rocky Mountains
Wildernest Vacation Rentals • Silverthorne - Summit County, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Bedroom Property, Now to April 8 ($265) or April 9 to June 30 ($131)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Property, Now to April 8 ($243) or April 9 to June 30 ($126)
If you're a snowbird who isn't ready to give up your winter plumage, fly the coop with this week's Escape to the acclaimed ski town of your choice: Breckenridge, Keystone, Dillon, Frisco, or Silverthorne, in Summit County, Colorado.
Through Wildernest Vacation Rentals, you and your chick will spend two nights in a two-bedroom property, now to April 8 ($265) or April 9 to June 30 ($131). Don't need such a big birdhouse? Try a two-night stay in a one-bedroom property, now to April 8 ($243) or April 9 to June 30 ($126).
Roost in one of the fully furnished condos, many of which are feathered with fireplaces and access to clubhouses with indoor pools, hot tubs, and racquetball courts. Regardless of where you land, you'll be near one of the five world-class ski resorts.
You won't need eagle eyes to find a brood of snow sports in Summit County. "No region gets into spring skiing with more uninhibited zeal than Colorado's Summit County," says Travel + Leisure. "As temperatures soar into the forties, tans deepen, moguls soften, and snow lovers take to the slopes in beachwear and boots." Soar down Breckenridge's 146 slopes or snowshoe through Frisco's Nordic Center.
Summer in the Rockies has its share of high-flying fun. Glide on Lake Dillon in kayaks or horseback ride along Keystone's hiking trails. Fans of the links can birdie at Breckenridge's Golf Club, rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest. When you're ready to flock out, head to the 12th annual Copper Sunsation festival for live music and views of 2,450 acres of mountain terrain.
A little birdie told us that outdoor adventure is always in season in Summit County, so take off on this week's Escape to Colorado's year-round playground.
"The wide-open mountain park ringed by 13,000-foot peaks greets westbound travelers... The sharp-toothed Gore Range rises to the northwest and the Tenmile Range gathers up behind Breckenridge."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No blackout dates
- Multiple property locations available in Breckenridge, Keystone, Dillon, Frisco and Silverthorne
- Stay must be completed by June 30, 2012
- Taxes and a resort fee of 7.93% is not included; payable directly to the property
- Not valid on existing or group reservations
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings