Romantic Getaway to The City of Love
Ascott Arc de Triomphe Paris • Paris, France
- One- (£199) or Two-Night (£369) Stay for Two People in a Premier Room
- VIP Welcome with Champagne Lanson and Chocolates
- Breakfast Included
- A Short Flight from Most UK Airports or Eurostar from King's Cross St. Pancras (Not Included)
In Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris, a struggling novelist finds himself transported back in time, falling in love amidst the roaring bars and cafés of 1920s Paris. Discover the magic of this incomparable city for yourselves when you and your other half Escape to Ascott Arc de Triomphe Paris.
This stay for two is romantic by design, from the VIP welcome with a bottle of Champagne Lanson and box of chocolates, to the luxurious and spacious premier room, complete with double bed, en suite, seating area, and in many cases a balcony or terrace. Stay for one night in a serviced apartment for £199 (up to a £369.35 value), or two nights for £369 (up to a £664 value).
After an inclusive continental buffet breakfast of pastries, preserves, and fruit, head out and discover how the classic and the cutting edge co-exist—in architecture, dining, culture, and nightlife. Meander arm-in-arm through the Jardins du Trocadéro, riding on the vintage carousel, then steal a kiss as you look out on the Seine from the Eiffel Tower—perhaps before taking lunch on the first floor at Le 58 Tour Eiffel.
There's plenty to stir your creative instincts if you take the opposite route from your lodgings too: you can look down on the crowds from the Arc de Triomphe, linger on the Champs Elysees, treat yourselves to a pretty box of artisan macarons at Ladurée, or just gaze longingly at the clothes, shoes, and luggage in the various boutiques along Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
Back at the apartment, stroll around the landscaped garden, sink into the indoor heated pool or sauna, relax in the residents' lounge, or make the most of the massage service.
With today's Escape to the City of Love, there'll be no doubt that 2012 is the true Golden Age. Click 'Buy Now' while you can—once it's gone, there'll be no travelling back in time.
"Paris is at once a film set [...], one of the world’s most beautiful cities [...], and a vibrant, densely packed collection of villages."-- The Telegraph
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- One voucher is valid for two people, option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 3 September 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid May 14-17; May 29- June 10; June 29- July 5
- Deal based on double occupancy in a luxury premier room
- Voucher includes VIP welcome with champagne Lanson and chocolates and breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 3, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2012 • Enjoy By September 3, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings