A Fancy Fort on the Florida Coast
Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center: • Fort Lauderdale, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($125) or Fridays and Saturdays ($155), in a King or Double Room
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- One In-Room Movie
- $20 Bar Credit for Drinks and Appetizers
- Wi-Fi and Parking
When settlers were under attack in the pioneer days, they would retreat to the nearby fort for a safe haven. If the daily grind of life is mounting an assault on your sanity, then it's time for you to retreat to the fort as well—Fort Lauderdale that is.
Grab a plus one and evacuate to this week's Escape at the Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center in sunny Florida.
Find asylum from work stress and family responsibilities with a one-night stay for two—Sundays through Thursdays ($125) or Fridays and Saturdays ($155)—in a king or double room, including a continental breakfast for two; one in-room movie; a $20 bar credit for drinks and appetizers; Wi-Fi; and parking.
Relax in the spacious, separate living area, and sink into the plush Hyatt Grand Bed™ to enjoy an included movie on the 42-inch flat-screen, high-definition TV. Granite countertops in the bathroom, an oversize sofa-sleeper, and a coffee maker are a far cry from the amenities in forts of yore.
Dig into your generous morning rations at the continental breakfast—including cereals, fruit, English muffins, juice, and more—before exploring beyond the walls of your centrally located shelter. Hop on the Sun Trolley and head to famed Las Olas Boulevard for shopping, lunching at a pleasant sidewalk cafe, or a night on the town.
Whether you are in for physical training or complete relaxation, the seven miles of Fort Lauderdale beaches are not to be missed. Just 2.5 miles from the hotel, you can jog or stroll along the beachfront promenade and enjoy activities that range from boating and snorkeling to volleyball and Jet Skiing. Then settle in for a hearty appetizer and a glass of wine, a premium beer, or a specialty cocktail (using your $20 bar credit, of course).
Duck away on this Escape to Fort Lauderdale, and discover a stronghold of fun and relaxation.
"Modern décor typical of the Hyatt Place name with a friendly and engaged staff. You may read other reviews speaking to how comfortable the beds are. Believe it. It was tough getting out or there!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 3/2, 3/23-3/24, and 4/13-4/14
- Taxes and gratuity are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings