The Lifeblood of the Pacific Northwest
Skamania Lodge • Stevenson, WA
- A One- ($199) or Two-Night ($317) Stay for Two in a Superior Forest View Room
- Two Rounds of Golf
- Daily $20 Breakfast Credit
All things Pacific Northwest—from Redwood National Park in the south to Olympic National Park in the north—are dependent on water. Lots and lots of water.
And it's no different for Skamania Lodge. Chinook for "swift water," Skamania, on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge, is serving up a one- ($199) or two-night ($317) stay for two in a Superior Forest View Room. You'll also receive a $20 breakfast credit each day and two rounds of golf.
A throwback to resorts from the early 1900s, this 175-acre property is awash in architectural richness, from its century-old recycled timber columns to its 85-foot-tall fireplace crafted from andesite rock excavated from a nearby quarry.
The 200-square-foot Superior Forest View rooms feature stellar sight lines of the Cascades and offer a single king-size bed or two doubles. They're adorned with Pacific Northwest-style art and equipped with TV and high-speed Internet.
On-site, there's a flood of activities available, including Waterleaf Spa, a heated swimming pool, dry saunas, whirlpools, tennis, basketball, volleyball, and hiking trails. Though, equipped with a voucher for two rounds of golf, you'll want to hit the on-site course. The par-70 links wend around the property, offering spectacular views of the river and surrounding cliffs, and the course is recognized as one of the Top 25 Family Golf Resorts in the nation.
If it's off-site recreation you're after, drink in the mountain air and get ready to explore. There are more than 70 waterfalls nearby, including the powerful Multnomah Falls, the fifth highest in the US. And the name "swift water" has more than just a nice ring to it—around here, you can go whitewater rafting, windsurfing, kayaking, fishing, and more, and winter abounds with skiing opportunities.
Those who prefer drier pursuits might want to visit one of three major volcanoes—Mount St. Helens, Mount Adams, and Mount Hood are all within a two-hour drive.
Whichever adventure you choose, nothing will dampen your spirits at this oasis in the woods.
For additional information, visit Skamania Lodge on Facebook.
"The wings of the lodge wrap around an expansive outdoor lounging area to frame a fabulous Columbia River view. You'll find plenty of places to relax and enjoy the scenery with a beverage and good company."-- About.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as a gift
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates may exist based on property and room type availability
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings