6 Nights in New Zealand With or Without Airfare
PacificIslands.com • Auckland, New Zealand
- A Six-Night New Zealand Adventure for Two without Airfare ($999)
- Or, a Six-Night New Zealand Adventure for Two with Round-Trip International and Domestic Airfare from LAX ($3,389)
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation
- Three-Night Stay for Two at the Copthorne Resort Lakefront in Queenstown and a Three-Night Stay for Two at the Copthorne Hotel Harbour City in Auckland
- Half-Day Discover Auckland Morning Tour for Two and a Dinner Cruise for Two at Waitemata Harbour
- Gondola Ride in Queenstown for Two
New Zealand, that pair of ecologically diverse islands in the South Pacific that played the science fiction-like backdrop for that epically majestic Tolkien trilogy, is at once untamed and refined, offering some of the world's best backcountry adventure as well as trend-setting cosmopolitanism.
Dive into the best of both with this week's Escape, courtesy of PacificIslands.com. Your package for two includes a land-only package for three nights in Queenstown ($999), and three nights in Auckland.* Or, opt for a air inclusive package and get all the same goodies for two plus roundtrip international and domestic airfare, and transfers ($3,389).** Air-and-land packages include two extra days for travel; land-only packages should be sure to book flights that allow for time-zone changes.
No matter which package you choose, you'll get a complimentary upgrade to a superior room at both the Copthorne Resort Lakefront in Queenstown and the Copthorne Hotel Harbour City in Auckland, along with two breakfasts for the price of one at both hotels (paid for at the hotel).
Queenstown claims the reputation of adventure capital of the world—try your hand at bungee jumping and decide for yourself. Or, test your nerves at The Nevis Swing (the world's biggest at 160 meters high), where you'll be suspended over a valley then released to free fall. After you've gotten your blood pumping, relax in the fresh mountain air at Onsen Hot Pools.
Once in Auckland, you can see the best of the city both by day and by night when you embark on a half-day Discover Auckland morning tour for two, followed by a dinner cruise for two around Auckland's famed Waitemata Harbour, which is the place to take in the twinkling skyline.
If you're still working up your nerve to bungee jump, there's no better place than here to try it: Auckland is home to the original 1986 jump. Try the SkyJump—New Zealand's tallest at 630 feet—where it takes a full 11 seconds to get to the ground.
If you're looking for excitement that doesn't involve swinging across a canyon on a wire, both Queenstown and Auckland deliver: You can hike, kayak, scuba dive, sit on the beach, sample wines, golf, and ride horses, all with the dramatic New Zealand landscape as your backdrop.
You might be Down Under, but you'll have a hard time topping this week's Escape. From the depths of Jones Bay to the heights of The Nevis Swing, New Zealand truly has it all.
Got questions? Visit the PacificIslands.com FAQ page.
*Without airfare: May 3 to May 9, May 10 to May 16, May 17 to May 23, May 24 to 30, May 31 to June 6, June 7 to June 13 (all dates 2012)
**With round-trip international and domestic airfare: May 1 to May 9, May 8 to May 16, May 15 to May 23, May 22 to May 30, May 29 to June 6, or June 5 to June 13 (all dates are 2012 and include international travel time)
"New Zealand's two main islands are 995 miles long and together encompass nearly every environment on the planet: glaciers, white-sand beaches, fjords, rain forests, alpine forest and lakes, agricultural plains, and volcanic craters and cones."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by March 31, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Reservations cannot be canceled once confirmed with PacificIslands.com or after March 31, 2012
- All voucher include round-trip ground transportation, a three-night stay for two at the Copthorne Resort Lakefront in Queenstown, a three-night stay for two at the Copthorne Hotel Harbour City in Auckland, a half-day Discover Auckland Morning Tour for two, a dinner cruise for two at Waitemata Harbour, and a gondola ride in Queenstown for two
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airline taxes included
- All nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Air-and-land packages include two extra days for travel; land-only packages should be sure to book flights that allow for time-zone change
- Please call Pacificislands.com at 1-800-888-0120 with any questions
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 13, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2012 • Enjoy By June 13, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms