Let the Good Times Roll in the Golden Isles
Sea Palms Inn • St. Simons Island, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Two Tickets for the Emerald Princess II Casino Cruise Ship
With Georgia already on your mind, take a cue from Ray Charles and Hit the Road, Jack.
The Night Time Is the Right Time for a relaxing Escape for two to the Sea Palms Inn on St. Simons Island, about 90 minutes from Savannah and Jacksonville, for $69. Standard rooms are equipped with wireless Internet, mini refrigerators, microwaves, and best of all, situated only two miles from the shell-strewn beaches of the Atlantic.
Early risers can Shake a Tail Feather with an a.m. sweat session at the on-site fitness center, or with a morning tee time at the Sea Palms Golf and Tennis Resort, where guests receive a discounted rate on the three recently renovated courses. Southern hospitality also comes in the form of complimentary wine and cheese receptions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and a continental breakfast each morning.
On the largest of the Golden Isles, the moss drips from the old oaks, the sand is white and fine, and the marshes teem with wildlife. Away from the hustle and bustle of the island's pier, colonial forts and churches can be easily found via a rental from Monkeywrench Bicycles.
In the Heat of the Night, a dip in the inn's indoor pool will cool you off before you board the Emerald Princess II Casino cruise ship with your two included tickets.
"Heck yes" is What'd I Say to this Escape.
"St. Simons, where oak trees turn avenues into tunnels of green, is the hub of the barrier islands, with about 13,000 residents and a bustling strip of restaurants and shops called the Village."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 1, 2012 • Enjoy By June 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings