Going with the Flow in Estes Park
Murphy's River Lodge • Estes Park, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Two-for-One Wine Tasting and 20% Discount on Up to Six Bottles at Snowy Peaks Winery
- $25 Dining Credit at an Estes Park Restaurant
- In-Room Bottle of Wine
A good vacation is like a drink from a cool mountain stream: healthy and refreshing. If you're being swept away by the hustle and bustle, here's your chance to bail out.
Paddle your way to a perfect trip with this week's Escape to Murphy's River Lodge. You and a guest will spend two nights in a king or queen room, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), and receive an in-room bottle of wine and a $25 dining credit at an Estes Park restaurant.
When you arrive, lay back, relax, and let your mind float downstream on your room's plush, pillow-top bed. Pour yourself a glass from your included bottle of wine and take in the beautiful mountain views, then drift off to sleep to the burbling sounds of the river that runs through the property.
Feel the stress flow from you as you follow the river to fun and relaxation: The lodge is located two blocks from downtown Estes Park, a resort town filled with mountain charm. Visit the many shops and galleries, like The Village Store or Wildlife Photo Art. To wet your whistle, enjoy an included two-for-one wine tasting and 20-percent discount on up to six bottles at Snowy Peaks Winery and Tasting Room.
For outdoor enthusiasts, the region offers a well of adventure that never runs dry. Just four miles away is the vast Rocky Mountain National Park, where visitors can hike and camp in the forest or fish on one of the many lakes and creeks.
Estes Park boasts a veritable deluge of delicious dining options, whether you crave a slice from local favorite Village Pizza or a cheesy burrito at Ciscos Restaurante y Cantina. After dinner, return to the lodge for a relaxing soak in the hot tub or a nighttime swim in the heated indoor pool.
When you're in need of a Rocky Mountain respite, get rolling on the river with this Escape to Murphy's River Lodge.
"If ever there was a classic picture-postcard Rockies view, Estes Park has it. The town sits at an altitude of more than 7,500 feet, in front of a stunning backdrop of 14,255-foot Longs Peak and surrounding mountains."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include a Two-for-One Wine Tasting and 20% Discount on Up to Six Bottles at Snowy Peaks Winery, a $25 Dining Credit at an Estes Park Restaurant, and an In-Room Bottle of Wine
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased to lengthen the stay
- Blackout dates include: 5/25-5/28, 6/1-6/2
- Rooms on the river are subject to availability
- Upgrades to condos available at an additional small cost
- Pet rooms available at an additional cost
- Dining Credit - $35 minimum required for use of the $25 credit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 7, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 7, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 7, 2012 • Enjoy By June 7, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings