An Italian Getaway That's Tailor-Made
Gate 1 Travel • Roma, Italy
- A Six-Night Excursion On Select Dates through Southern Italy for One Guest (Based on Double Occupancy)
- Round-Trip International Airfare
- All Hotels, Taxes, Transfers, and Entrance and Tour Fees Included
- Six Buffet Breakfasts and Three Dinners with Wine
- Sightseeing Tours in Modern Air-Conditioned Motor Coach
- Services of English-Speaking Tour Manager Throughout
Oscar Wilde once said that fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. Clearly, he had never been to Italy. Experience timeless beauty that never goes out of style with a six-night romp for one guest based on double occupancy—round-trip international airfare from New York included—through Southern Italy on select dates* courtesy of Gate 1 Travel ($2,499).
All hotels, taxes, round-trip international airfare, ground transfers, tours, and entrances fees are included in this well-vested vacation that also boasts six breakfast buffets and three dinners with wine. Non parli Italiano? No problemo. English-speaking tour guides will accompany you the entire time.
Hit the Roman runway with three nights in the elegant Grand Hotel Palatino. Then, strut your stuff through St. Peter's Square as you vogue among votives in the Vatican Museum and Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel. An included Post-Meridian Piazza tour is all the rage—especially when you work it in your air-conditioned motor coach.
Try on a morning outing to the Roman Forum and the Arches of Constantine and Titus. Then suit up for dinner with opera singers before threading your way south via Amalfi Drive a road which winds through the coastal cliffs and the Tyrrhenian Sea. Arrive at the posh ruins of Pompeii—a storied and opulent Etruscan city that's been eerily preserved in ash from the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in AD 79.
Attired from your travels, you'll gladly rest your bella figura for three more nights at Hotel Central or Hotel Cristina in Sorrento. The seaside settings trend with artists and poets. Keep haute temperatures at bay with a cool limoncello while you enjoy a leisure day off the cuff or catwalk in Capri, which Lonely Planet describes as "the perfect microcosm of Mediterranean appeal—a smooth cocktail of chichi piazzas and cool cafés, Roman ruins and rugged seascapes."
Make a statement with this tailored Italian trip without treating your finances like a passing fad.
For more information, visit Gate 1 Travel's highlights page.
*Travel valid for the following dates: April 21 through April 28; May 26 through June 2; September 1 through September 8; September 8 through September 15; September 15 through September 22; September 29 through October 6; October 6 through October 13; October 13 through October 20; October 20 through October 27; October 27 through November 3; November 3 through November 10; November 10 through November 17; November 17 through November 24; November 24 through December 1; and December 29 through January 5
"The Amalfi Coast is one of Europe’s most breathtaking. Cliffs terraced with scented lemon groves sheer down into sparkling seas; whitewashed villas cling precariously to unforgiving slopes while sea and sky merge in one vast blue horizon."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Vouchers can start being redeemed on March 21, 2012
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by April 21, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is valid for one person only
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Based upon double occupancy; single supplement is $500 and must be mentioned at booking
- Voucher includes all transport and transfers including 24-hour airport arrival and departure services
- Voucher includes all hotels, taxes, transfers, entrance and tour tees, six buffet breakfasts and three dinners with wine, sightseeing tours in modern air-conditioned motor coach, services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Voucher does not include gratuities, insurance, meals not indicated in the itinerary, and other personal expenses
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 5, 2013 • Enjoy By January 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings