Visionary Vacation to Telluride
The Peaks Resort & Spa • Telluride, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Alpine Vista Room, May 18 to May 20 and October 1 to 14 ($89) or May 21 to September 30 ($131)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Alpine Vista Room with $50 Resort Credit, May 18 to May 20 and October 1 to 14 ($119) or May 21 to September 30 ($159)
- Resort Fee and Parking Included
- Vouchers Can Be Combined for an Unlimited Number of Nights
If your last vacation was less than inspired, get creative with this week's Escape to The Peaks Resort & Spa in Telluride, Colorado. Voted one of the top 15 resort spas in the mainland US by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, The Peaks has elevated relaxation to an art form.
Bring your favorite subject for a one-night stay for two in an Alpine Vista Room, May 18 to May 20 and October 1 to 14 ($89) or May 21 to September 30 ($131). Or, enjoy the same one-night stay with the addition of a $50 resort credit, May 18 to May 20 and October 1 to 14 ($119) or May 21 to September 30 ($159). All options cover parking and resort fees.
This picturesque property in the San Juan Mountains is located on the edge of Mountain Village, minutes from historic Telluride. The view from your brightly decorated Alpine Vista Room is sure to make a good impression as you gaze out upon a beautiful Colorado landscape.
The resort's 42,000-square-foot spa—the largest in the state—will be the highlight of your trip. Indulge in artful treatments like the gemstone massage or ginger lime sugar scrub, then lounge in the saunas or take a break in the oxygen inhalation room. The facility also boasts a full-service salon, a fitness center, Roman tubs, an indoor/outdoor heated pool, and Telluride's only indoor water slide.
If you're bored with the still life, a plethora of warm-weather activities is available. Golfers can hit the greens of North America's highest 18-hole championship course, at the Telluride Ski & Golf Club. Or, canvas the contours of the spectacular Rockies as you experience world-class mountain biking, horseback riding, hiking, and fly-fishing.
You'll paint the town as you explore the Telluride Historical Museum or take a walking tour of the quaint mining village. Then, put the finishing touches on your day with exquisite dining at one of the four on-site restaurants. Palmayra Restaurant offers locally sourced produce, free-range bison, and an extensive wine list to please your palette.
You don't need artistic talent to enjoy a visionary vacation. Consider this week's Escape to Telluride your stroke of genius.
"The Peaks hotel itself was as nice as the staff... We enjoyed a pair of very nice massages toward the end of our week there, and the relaxed feeling lasted well into the next day."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include resort fee and parking
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Vouchers can be combined for an unlimited number of nights
- Blackout dates: June 14-16, 21-23; July 11-12; August 3-4, 19-20; August 31- September 2; September 10-16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 14, 2012 • Enjoy By October 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings