Big Air in Big Bear
Big Bear Vacations • Big Bear Lake, CA
- $400 in Lodging Credit Toward a Two-Night Stay or Longer at One of More Than 300 Cabins and Homes
- $50 Gas Card
Big Bear Lake, Southern California's premier four-season playground, is in the midst of seasonal change. This means the absolute best of both snow sports and spring action, and this week's Escape from Big Bear Vacations puts you in the thick of it all.
For $225, you'll receive a $400 lodging credit for a stay of two nights or more—plus $50 in gas—in one of more than 300 cabins and homes around the lake. Some of these fully equipped dens come with pool tables, game rooms, and spacious decks, while others—with wood-burning fireplaces and outdoor hot tubs—make cozy hideaways.
Awaken each day in your spacious abode, and sip a cup of coffee while you make breakfast in the kitchen. Then hit the slopes at Big Bear Mountain Resorts, offering two distinct winter resorts, each with its own personality and attributes. A single lift ticket provides access to both Snow Summit and Bear Mountain, which are located just two miles apart and connected via a free inter-resort express shuttle service.
Each resort offers a variety of diverse terrain, providing skiers and snowboarders with a combined 438 developed acres, 26 lifts (including four high-speed detachable quads) and more than 55 runs. Snow Summit serves up a traditional alpine atmosphere with lots of intermediate terrain and mainstream cruising for skiers and snowboarders, while Bear Mountain offers a youthful vibe that attracts riders from around the world.
Come spring, head to the soaring nine-hole Bear Mountain Golf Course, or if backcountry pursuits are your bent, bike or hike the lush 600,000 acres of San Bernardino National Forest land that surrounds the lake—a ride up the mile-long Scenic Sky Chair on Snow Summit offers a bird's-eye view of it all. And with more than 300 days of sunshine each year, plus about 3,000 surface acres of water, Big Bear is a fisherman's paradise this time of year.
At dusk, head to a secluded lake spot for a romantic evening stroll. One night watching the sun dip below the horizon, lying under the stars (away from city lights), and reveling in your refreshing day of outdoor play will turn you into a believer in the powers of Big Bear.
For additional information, visit Big Bear Vacations on Facebook.
"Most people choose Big Bear over Arrowhead because there's so much more to do, from boating, fishing, and hiking to snow sports, mountain biking, and horseback riding. The weather is nearly always perfect at this 7,000-foot-plus elevation..."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Minimum of two-night reservation required and range from $400 for 2-4 people to $2000 for up to 16 people, based on availability
- Blackout dates include Memorial Day Weekend
- Gas gift card issued at time of check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • Enjoy By June 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings