As Good as Gold in Park City
Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center • Park City, UT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast for Two
Back in the days when grizzled prospectors ran the show in Park City, your best bet for a place to stay was the dingy room above the saloon. These days the snowy Utah town is better known for skiing gold than the kind you pan for, and even non-athletes will score a ten with an Escape to the Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center.
Just 30 minutes from Salt Lake City, the Yarrow is nestled in the Wasatch Range—high above the congested roads and city air.
Your one-night stay for two in a deluxe room ($59) is the perfect way to cap a day on the mountains or in the shops, both of which are world-class in Park City. Breakfast is included, so you'll be well-fueled for another day of pursuing adventure or relaxation.
Park City is worthy of a four-season gold medal: Spring skiing ends on April 15, when the slopes of Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain Resort, and Canyons Resort are converted to miles of biking and hiking trails.
Ride through the aspen trees on horseback, tee off on a number of golf courses, hit nearby lakes and reservoirs for water sports, or try your hand at summertime bobsledding.
Drop a gold nugget or two at the boutiques on Main Street, or find golden deals at the Tanger Outlets. The dining and nightlife are worth their weight in gold all year round: High West Distillery & Saloon—the world's only ski-in distillery—serves Western comfort food in a lively atmosphere, while Wasatch Brew Pub dishes out classic bar fare alongside house-brewed beers that taste like gold in a glass.
A stay at the Yarrow will definitely pan out with gold-medal memories and, if you're lucky, maybe you'll catch a glimpse of an old-time prospector (or a prospective world-class athlete).
"We have stayed at the Yarrow many times before and we keep coming back because they just get it here—amazing, friendly, and informative staff. The Mountain Grill offers an amazing breakfast with breathtaking views."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- No blackout dates
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined to lengthen the stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 4, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 4, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 4, 2012 • Enjoy By August 4, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings