Saddles and Spurs in the Canadian Rockies
Three Bars Ranch • Cranbrook, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Upscale Log Cabin, Sundays through Fridays from May 6 to June 9 or September 2 to October 13
- Daily Breakfast for Two
Strap on your spurs like a rhinestone cowboy (or cowgirl) and gallop away on this week's Escape to Three Bars Ranch in Cranbrook, British Columbia.
Bordered by the Canadian Rockies and St. Mary's River, fresh air and thousands of acres of grassy plain await eager explorers. Bring a trusty steed for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Fridays from May 6 to June 9 or September 2 to October 13 ($348). Your upscale guest cabin is outfitted with a private bath, sitting area, covered porch, and sun chairs.
The Ralph Lauren-meets-Little House on the Prairie look lends an air of country sophistication to the property. With three riding arenas (one indoor and two outdoor) and a world-class horse training facility, it's no wonder Spur Alliance named it one of the Top 10 Ranches of North America.
Fill up on a delicious included breakfast in the airy dining room, then pull on your riding boots and take to the trails. To enjoy the gorgeous countryside, saddle up for a horseback ride in the open fields. The two-to-one horse-to-guest ratio means that there's an equine friend that's just right for you, whether you're a rodeo champion or a novice cowpoke.
With a heated pool, tennis court, trap shooting range, and petting zoo, non-riders have plenty to say "giddy up!" about. Numerous rivers fill your surroundings with prime fishing opportunities, and a medley of nearby golf courses offer plenty of rounds on the back nine.
Wind down your evenings in the mountains with a cool drink in the main lodge's saloon, then step outside for a moonlit walk. Looking up at the blanket of stars, you'll wonder why you didn't ride off into the sunset sooner.
"The Beckley family takes great pride in their ranch and their horses and this translates to a wonderful experience for their guests... The wrangler staff was the best I have seen at any ranch."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Must make hotel reservation directly with the property by June 1, 2012
- Entire value mus be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Blackout dates are: June 10, 2012 thru September 1, 2012 (inclusive)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 13, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 13, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 13, 2012 • Enjoy By October 13, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 50% savings