Fresh Countryside Walks in Beautiful Somerset
Combe House Hotel • Bridgwater, United Kingdom
- Two- (£179) or Three-Night (£258) Stay for Two in Classic Double
- Daily Breakfast
- Cream Tea for Two
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Restaurant
- 25% Off All Beauty Treatments
Traditionally in England, everything stops for tea—but unless you really drag out drinking your cuppa, that's not a very long break at all. Brew yourself some proper time off with two nights at the Combe House Hotel in Somerset for £179 (up to £359.50 in value), or indulge in an extra long weekend with three nights for £258 (up to £524.50 in value).
Leave it all behind and head to a country house hotel steeped in the beauty of the Quantock Hills. To sweeten your arrival there's 25% off all beauty treatments. Nip in for a speedy manicure to make sure when you lift your cup and point your pinkie looks its best, or settle in for a treatment such as the Back Blitz—a sea mud pack and massage.
When you're ready to pour yourself into the restaurant for dinner there's wine to accompany dishes made using line-caught fish from the Devonshire coast, Exmoor meat, and Somerset marsh lamb, all of which are often accompanied by vegetables picked fresh from the hotel's own market garden.
Retire to a classic double room and the soft duck egg blues and creams of the décor help lull you into slumber. After breakfast perks you up again, you're ideally located to give your quads a workout on the easily accessible Quantocks—the first designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty—or trek to the top of Glastonbury's famous Tor to drink in a view that spans from Dorset to Wales.
On your return, take the weight off your feet and let yourself percolate with an included homemade cream tea, and—whether the contents of your cup gets the credit or not—you may well feel as if this Escape really has pressed pause on the outside world.
''Set in an idyllic wooded valley in the Quantock Hills where wildlife abounds, its four acres of fabulous gardens not only look beautiful, but provide a vital part of the kitchen's supplies.''-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 5 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic double room
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, cream tea for two, bottle of wine if dining in restaurant and 25% off all beauty treatments
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 5, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 5, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 5, 2012 • Enjoy By October 5, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings