A Cup of Relaxation in the San Juan Mountains
Canyon Crest Lodge • Pagosa Springs, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Suite ($123)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite ($217)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Bridal Suite with Flowers ($269)
- Bottle of Champagne and Two Hot Springs Passes
The occasional spot of tea is a relaxing ritual enjoyed across the pond, but the closest you've come to arranging a date with your cup and saucer involved an instant-coffee fix. Let your stress diffuse in the comfort of Old World hospitality on this week's Escape to the English-inspired Canyon Crest Lodge.
Set amid the blossoming meadows and pouring waterfalls of Pagosa Springs, Colorado, the lodge resembles a rustic chalet outside, but an English castle within. For a getaway steeped in romance, bring your sweetheart for a one-night stay in a queen suite ($123), a two-night stay in a king suite ($217), or a two-night stay in a bridal suite with flowers ($269).
You'll trade teacups for champagne flutes with an included bottle of bubbly upon arrival, then settle into your guest room. Filled with a soothing blend of modern amenities and tasteful antiques, your quarters offer breathtaking views of Pagosa Peak and the Great Divide.
After exploring the 36-acre property and stretching out on the lodge's spacious redwood decks, take a proper stroll into town. Swing by Pagosa Outside, where you can pick up gear, rent mountain bikes, or embark on a guided rafting trip.
If you prefer to soak up the sun on grassy greens, nearby Pagosa Springs Golf Club offers 27 championship-caliber holes within view of of the San Juan Mountains. Bagging hours of outdoor fun can be exhausting, so use two included passes to the Pagosa Hot Springs to immerse yourself in the soothing waters of the Great Pagosa Aquifer.
Don't let hunger bubble over when you appease your appetite at Alley House Grille. You can purchase cheesy pizza made with Belgian beer-batter sourdough, then sweeten the evening with a double scoop at Pagosa Ice Cream Company.
If you've been thirsting for refreshing retreat, stir up your routine with this week's Escape to Southern Colorado.
"The lodge and the views were gorgeous... The rooms were lovely and the beds were comfortable. We so enjoyed ourselves by the end of the weekend, the group was insistent we come back again every year."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include complementary bottle of champagne and two hot springs passes
- Based upon double occupancy
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include Memorial Day weekend
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings