Spa Relaxation in The Heart of 'The Red City'
Dar Sabra • Marrakech, Morocco
- Two- (£329), Three- (£408), or Four-Night (£489) Stay for Two in Superior Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Champagne and Fruit Basket on Arrival
- Massage Each
- Hammam Treatment and Body Scrub Each
- Airport Transfers in Marrakech
- Direct Flights to Marrakech from Most UK Airports Including with Ryanair, easyJet, and British Airways (Not Included)
Like an oasis of luxury arising from a desert of pricey holidays, this week's Escape to the Dar Sabra hotel in Marrakech is as close to paradise as it comes. Nestled in the Marrakech Palm Groves, the hotel is surrounded by two hectares of luxurious gardens and within walking distance from the sights and sounds of Morocco's most vibrant city.
Steppe into this dream location and enjoy a two-night stay at the luxury hotel including your own Superior Suite, a welcome package, spa treatments, and airport transfer for just £329 (up to a £603 value). If you really want to sheikh off the cobwebs with a long retreat you can also get the same deal for three nights at £408 (up to a £774 value) or four nights at £489 (up to a £945 value).
From the airport you'll Gobi private transfer to the hotel where your contemporary Superior Suite awaits. Each suite boasts its own private courtyard and private pool as well as a poolside patio where you can enjoy your welcome hamper of champagne and fruits. Inside, the luxury continues in the form of a platform king-size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets, a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and a large en suite bathroom featuring a plunge bath and rain shower.
Then it will be time to Kala-hurry down to the hotel's elegant spa where you will both be treated to an authentic Hammam sauna experience followed by a full-body scrub. The spa also offers private steam and massage rooms as well as a bright and modern state-of-the-art fitness centre. If you don't fancy toning up in the gym, the outdoor and indoor pools are perfect for a relaxing swim and are surrounded by an al fresco gallery of modern art and sculptures curated by the artist François Chapoutot.
At mealtimes, head down to the breathtaking restaurant where Moroccan, French, and Asian cuisine can be enjoyed on the poolside terrace or head just minutes down the road where Marrakech is waiting to be explored. From the Djemaa El-Fna—the main square packed with stalls, snake charmers, dancers, and music—to the city's souks, there is plenty to treat all the senses while historic sites, museums, and gardens make for idyllic and interesting days out.
Now is not the time to bury your head in the sand, this Escape won't be around for long so—nomad-der what else you do today—click 'Buy Now' before it disappears like a mirage in the desert.
''Even non-shoppers will be amazed by the colour, diversity, and vibrancy surrounding the souks. In short, fabulous nightclubs, new-wave riads and radical new Moroccan food make this the coolest place to be.''-- Condé Nast Traveller
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights not included; one-way airport transfer included on arrival in Marrakech
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 11 December 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid May 1-4, 10-13, 20-25; June 29-30; July 1; October 5-6
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior suite
- Voucher valid for daily breakfast, bottle of Champagne and fruit basket on arrival, massage each, hammam treatment and body scrub each
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 11, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 11, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 11, 2012 • Enjoy By December 11, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings