An Island of Calm in County Cork
Fota Island Resort • Co Cork, Ireland
- Two- (£276) or Four-Night (£578) Stay in a Classic Room for Two People
- Daily Irish Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
- Dinner for Two on One Night with Two-Night Option, or Two Nights with Four-Night Option
- Two Passes to Luxury Spa
- Two Golf Green Fees with Four-Night Option
- Copy of Fota Island Cookbook 'Simply Pastry'
- Direct Flight Options from UK Airports with Aer Lingus and Ryanair
Did you ever envy Robinson Crusoe or Tom Hanks as they reclined on their respective desert islands? Find your own little slice of paradise on Fota Island, Co. Cork—without having to go through all the hassle of a shipwreck to get there.
Just £276 is all you and your favourite shipmate need to castaway on a two-night break at the Fota Island Resort. The package includes dinner for two on one night, a bottle of house wine, a daily Irish breakfast, two VIP passes to the luxury Fota Island Spa, and a copy of the Resort's cookbook, 'Simply Pastry' (up to a £560 value). If you were hoping to stay undiscovered a little longer, for £578 enjoy a four-night stay for two with the same package, with dinner on two nights and two golf green fees included (up to a £1,162 value).
Your Classic room will boast views over the golf course or the surrounding woodland while deluxe toiletries, rainforest showers, and comfy bathrobes and slippers will ensure that your stay will hardly be an exercise in survival.
The resort's elegant Fota restaurant will serve up a daily continental buffet and Irish breakfast selection, while the evenings see in a menu of international fare from mussels in warm lemongrass, garlic, and parsley cream, to roast loin of venison with parsnip and potato purée, caramelised roast fig, and black cherry jus.
With VIP spa passes in the palm of your hand, you certainly won't get bored. The Luxury Spa gives you access to a fitness suite, an indoor heated pool, a hydrotherapy suite, and Ireland's only walking river. Should you be staying for four nights, your two golf green fees will allow you to take your pick of no less than three courses.
Exploring the island is also highly recommended: Fota is home to Ireland's only Wildlife Park, packed with monkeys, seals, kangaroos, and giraffes, while Fota House will please interior decor fans and history buffs alike.
Don't be left stranded when this ship sails; grab this Escape now or feel lost if you miss it.
"Nestled in the heart of the peaceful Fota Island Resort, the Fota Island Hotel and Spa [...] is an impressive venue surrounded by gorgeous scenery and lying in a 780 acre estate."-- Irish Independent
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit one purchase per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Internet access available
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic room
- Voucher includes daily Irish breakfast, bottle of wine, dinner for two on one night with two-night option, or two nights with four-night option, two passes to luxury spa, two golf green fees with four-night option and copy of Fota Island cookbook 'Simply Pastry'
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings