Alpine Playground in Breckenridge
DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge • Breckenridge, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
You deserve a few days to play, but being the only adult on the jungle gym has attracted some stares. For a big-kid playground, hopscotch your way to the Colorado Rockies with this week's Escape to DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge.
You and a pal will spend two nights in a king or double-queen room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229), and receive daily breakfast for two and parking. When you arrive, you'll want to jump into your spacious bed fitted with Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree bedding.
If making a splash is your idea of fun, inflate your water wings and head for the outdoor pool at the Upper Village, or practice your stroke in the property's indoor pool, reopening June 1. You can also steam in the sauna when you need a timeout.
Beyond the hotel, Breckenridge transforms from a winter wonderland into a summer amusement park in the warmer weather. And that's no exaggeration: Breckenridge Fun Park opens on June 15 and offers everything from the luge-style SuperSlide to the alpine Gold Runner Coaster. Bounce 20 feet in the air on the SuperBungee Trampoline; bike or horseback ride along a vast network of forest trails; or get in touch with area history while panning for gemstones.
Endless recess will work up a full-grown appetite, so return to the hotel to treat yourself to a delectable dinner at 9600 Grill. The menu of modern American cuisine includes dishes like the seared yellowtail tuna served with spicy Napa cabbage slaw and the tomahawk steak—a bone-in rib eye big enough for two.
Don't get stuck indoors this summer when you can go out and play with this week's Escape to the Rockies.
"The staff is absolutely world class; the rooms are spotless and massive; and the location is convenient to everything in Breckenridge. We really appreciated the complimentary ski lockers, free shuttle service, and new fitness center."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per purchaser, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: June 18 - June 22, 2012, June 29 - July 7, 2012, July 24 - July 27, 2012, July 31 - August 13, 2012, August 22 - 24, 2012, and October 8 - October 13, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- May be applied to upgraded suites
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 8, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 8, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 8, 2012 • Enjoy By November 8, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings