Gold-Standard Stay in the Valley of the Sun
Eldorado • Scottsdale, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite ($160)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Bedroom Suite ($175)
Visions of El Dorado—the lost city of gold—have driven many a conquistador mad since the early days of exploration. Where many have failed, you'll succeed when you discover this week's Escape to the Eldorado hotel in Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona.
Bring a fellow prospector for a two-night stay for two in a one-bedroom ($160) or two-bedroom suite ($175) at this boutique property. The retro-chic rooms sport fully equipped kitchens, luxurious 400-thread-count linens, and complimentary wireless Internet. After you claim your bed for the mother country, conquer the sparkling pool, a gem-like oasis amid the arid Sonoran Desert.
At first light, take your thirst for adventure and scout out the surrounding area. Old Town Scottsdale has a delightful vintage feel with clothing boutiques and leather shops lining its streets. In the foothills outside of town, Frank Lloyd Wright enthusiasts can hit pay dirt on a tour of his winter home, Taliesin West. Those seeking a more rugged expedition can hike through dusty hills and cacti to stumble upon priceless desert vistas.
Your quest continues back in Scottsdale, where a heady nightlife scene has become the heartbeat of this reinvigorated city. "Scottsdale is rethinking itself in ways that are as apparent as they are ambitious, hoping to compete with Palm Springs, Las Vegas, and even South Beach for party-seeking travelers," says The New York Times.
You'll live the legend on this week's Escape to Eldorado, but nothing lasts forever. Discover it before this golden opportunity disappears.
For additional information, visit the Eldorado on Facebook.
"Eldorado's retro look charms preservationists... Interior designer Elizabeth Rosensteel said Eldorado's tile work is an example of the outstanding craftsmanship found in Scottsdale during the 1960s and '70s."-- Arizona Republic
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Double occupancy included on one bedroom suite; 4 person occupancy on two bedroom suite
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes and resort fee of $10/day are not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout date: 5/25 - 5/27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings