Well, Color Me Happy in South Beach
Clinton Hotel & Spa South Beach • Miami Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Queen Room from Now to May 31 ($240) or from June 1 to June 30, 2012 ($204)
- $25 Credit and Two Mojitos at X/O Restaurant, Cafe, Bar & Lounge
On weekdays, from nine to five, you live in a very monochromatic world. When you go on vacation, the last thing you want is a hotel that is different shades of beige.
Pack a bright bathing suit and some eye-catching nightclub attire for an Escape for two to the Clinton Hotel & Spa South Beach, a boutique hotel decked out with sleek furniture and only steps from Miami's white-sand beaches.
"This joint knows it would be the hottest girl in the most crowded party, with her blue velveteen banquettes and über-contemporary metal ceiling fans," Lonely Planet says.
Modern design reigns in the Classic Queen Rooms, where you can stay for two nights from now to May 31 ($240) or from June 1 to June 30, 2012 ($204). After a day of bronzing, take a disco nap under the white 300-thread-count sheets before heading out to the neon lights that make South Beach's nights even hotter than the days.
But first, mingle and sip complimentary cocktails at the hotel's happy hour (7 p.m. to 8 p.m.) at the on-site X/O Restaurant, Cafe, Bar & Lounge. Then, settle in for a couple of mojitos and American fusion fare—choices range from shrimp cocktail to pizza—with your $25 credit.
The next day, stroll along Ocean Drive, Collins Avenue, and Washington Avenue, and admire the pastel-hued structures that exemplify the city's famous Art Deco architecture. Spot fuchsia, tangerine, and purple fish on a scuba diving or snorkeling trip in Miami's warm water; rent a boat and soak up the rays; indulge in a massage, mani/pedi, or body treatment at The Purple Room Spa; or find a rainbow of stores on Lincoln Road or Bayside Marketplace.
Your favorite hot-pink top may not be appropriate for work, but you can feel free to show your true colors in South Beach.
"The Clinton Hotel brings a Space-Age-meets-South-Beach vibe to the area... this [boutique hotel] manages to stand out from the rest thanks to its inner sanctum of serenity that includes a sleek (but tiny) pool, private sunning deck, and rooftop spa."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by May 1
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 4/28, 5/2-6, and 5/24-28
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings