Rising Up in the Heart of Whistler Village
Executive - The Inn at Whistler Village • Whistler, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Any Days of the Week between Now and July 31, or Sundays through Thursdays between August 1 and November 15, in a VillageSide ($185) or MountainSide ($225) Queen Bed Loft Suite
- Combine Up to Five Vouchers for a Total Ten-Night Stay
- Bottle of Okanagan Wine
- Two Nights of Overnight Parking
They say it takes a village to raise a child. Can't argue with that. But we also believe it takes a village to raise an adult out of the doldrums of the everyday. That village is Whistler Village, buzzing not with the drone of fluorescent lights but with birdsong and chairlifts and the clip-clop of boots on cobblestone.
Break out of the cubicle-car-couch routine with this week's Escape to Executive - The Inn at Whistler Village, offering a two-night stay for two, any days of the week between now and July 31, or Sundays through Thursdays between August 1 and November 15, in a VillageSide ($185) or MountainSide ($225) Queen Bed Loft Suite, plus overnight parking.
MountainSide suites are equipped with two full bathrooms, a private sauna, and an additional pull-out bed, and both the VillageSide and MountainSide suites come complete with a queen-size bed, a fireplace, and digital TV—not to mention high thread-count linens. You can easily cook for a crowd in the VillageSide's kitchenette or the MoutainSide's full kitchen.
After you've adequately spoiled yourself in your guest room—in part with an included bottle of Okanagan wine—give yourself unto Whistler Village. You're just steps from nearly 100 restaurants and bars and more than 200 shops, and a walk down Village Stroll puts you in the middle of it all.
Or, let the mountains be your guide. You're close to the Peak2Peak Gondola—the world's longest continuous lift system—which affords you access to a combined 8,171 acres of terrain on the mountains. Make your way down one of 18 hiking trails that begin at the top of Blackcomb Mountain, or putt your way across one (or all) of Whistler's five golf courses. Outside the resort, opportunities for white-water rafting and fishing abound.
End the day back at The Inn with a dip in the heated outdoor swimming pool, followed by a soak in the hot tub, and finish with dinner at the on-site Il Caminetto. In addition to authentic, upscale Italian cuisine and a comprehensive wine list, this 31-year-old restaurant offers prime outdoor seating along Village Stroll.
A few days here and it might take a village to get you back home.
"The queen loft accommodation was great, with an ample kitchen, sitting area, and loads of storage space. The fire was great, bathroom fixtures new and clean. ... I would recommend this to anyone who wants to be central."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by June 30, 2012
- Valid for travel May 7, 2012 through November 15, 2012 (August 1 thru November 15 is Sunday through Thursday only)
- Limit 5 per purchaser, up to 5 additional as gifts
- May combine up to five vouchers for a total ten-night stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include a bottle of Okanagan wine and two nights of overnight parking
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; paid directly to the property upon redemption
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Blackout dates are all holiday/event weekends. 05/19 - 05/20, 06/22 - 06/23, 06/29 - 07/01, 08/10-08/11, 08/18-08/19, 09/07-09/08
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • Enjoy By November 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 50% savings