Seeing Europe in Style Through Prague, Vienna, and Budapest
The Travel Club • Prague, Czech Republic
- Eight-Day 'Highlights of Central Europe' Tour (£399 Per Person)
- Three Nights in Prague, Two Nights in Vienna, and Two Nights in Budapest
- Daily Breakfast
- Guided Tours of Each City
- Intercity Travel by Luxury Coach
- Transfers from Prague Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to Budapest Airport (or Vice Versa)
- Direct Flight Options Inbound to Prague and Outbound from Budapest (or Vice Versa) Available from UK Airports (Not Included)
The Blue Danube: Strauss's love letter to Europe's great river, and musical shorthand for elegance, grace, and sophistication. If you fancy a waltz around central Europe's finest cities—from the Czech Republic through Austria, and onto Hungary—then pen your own masterpiece with this Escape.
Explore the region's high notes with a seven-night, eight-day 'Highlights of Central Europe' tour from The Travel Club. For the tune of just £399, you'll stay in four-star hotels in three of the continent's most beautiful and interesting cities: Prague, Vienna, and Budapest (up to £655.72 in value). The tour commences on August 10 and finishes on August 17.
Alternatively, do the tour in reverse—from Budapest, through Vienna, and finishing in Prague—for the same price, beginning on August 17 and finishing on August 24.
Take advantage of great value fares from airlines such as easyJet and Ryanair to fly in to either Budapest or Prague.
Begin the first movement with with three nights in a chic and modern room at the Hotel Mövenpick in diverse and bustling Prague. Your first evening is free—a great chance to catch a performance at one of the city's Black Theatres, where the stage is dark and mimes, acrobats, and dancers wear florescent costumes. Breakfast each day prepares you for a guided tour around the Old Town, including the 15th Century astronomical clock, New Town, and Jewish Quarter on day two; and time to explore independently on day three, or an optional tour of the magnificent Prague Castle.
Then, travel by luxury coach to Vienna, and after a stop off at Brno to see St. Peter and Paul Cathedral, you'll down bow for two nights at the grand Hotel Ananas. You don't have to sight-read: you'll be taken to all of this regal city's most popular sights, including seat of the Hapsburgs the Hofburg Palace, the Parliament Buildings, and the Opera House.
The final movement is to the Hotel Grand Hungaria in historic yet buzzing Budapest for two nights, where you'll waltz from the stunning white turrets and amazing Danube views of the Fisherman's Bastion to Heroes' Square. You can opt into a Danube Cruise, as well as a range of other extra tours along the way, before your transfer to Budapest airport for the journey home.
Of course, the tour then sets off on the same route in reverse, beginning in Budapest on August 17 and finishing in Prague on August 24.
Looking to compose a tour around Europe? Then lift the baton for this melodic Escape.
"Few places pack the punch of Europe [...] This drama queen keeps on thrilling, surprising, and confusing with her extraordinary wealth of sights, sounds, peoples, and parties."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights not included
- One voucher is valid for one person and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 24 November 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Tours are 7 nights in duration
- Prague, Vienna & Budapest Tour (10 August to 17 August) commences in Prague and departs from Budapest - Flights should be booked inbound to Prague and outbound from Budapest
- Budapest, Vienna & Prague Tour (17 August to 24 August) commences in Budapest and departs from Prague - Flights should be booked inbound to Budapest and outbound from Prague
- Optional tours available to Terezin Concentration Camp for additional €38 or Danube Cruise for additional €18, payable directly to the Travel Club
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; single supplement available for £185
- Voucher includes three nights in Prague, two nights in Vienna, and two nights in Budapest, daily breakfast, guided tours of each city, intercity travel by luxury coach and transfers from Prague airport to hotel and from hotel to Budapest airport (or vice versa)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2012 • Enjoy By November 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 39% savings