A Race Car Rendezvous in Montreal
Hotel Gouverneur Place Dupuis • Montreal, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room ($155) Any Night Exclusive Pre-Scheduled Blackout Dates from Now until September 10
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room ($960) with an Arrival on June 7 or 8
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room ($1,099) with an Arrival on June 6, 7, or 8
- Daily Full Breakfasts for Two at Le Vignoble
- Two Daily Cocktails at L'Imprevu Bar
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Start your engines—you're about to zoom past the pace car with an Escape to Hotel Gouverneur Place Dupuis, the perfect place to secure your position in downtown Montreal for one of Canada's hottest race car events between June 8 and June 10.
Luxury and excitement finish first at this four-star hotel in the heart of the city's vibrant Latin Quarter and just one metro stop away from the city's most storied racetrack.
Arrive on June 7 or 8 for a three-night stay for two in a Classic Room ($960), or come June 6, 7, or 8 for a four-night stay ($1,099). Can't get the car in shape in time for the big race? Book a one-night stay for two in a Superior Room ($155) any night exclusive of pre-scheduled blackout dates from now until September 10. Free Wi-Fi, high-thread-count linens, and complimentary coffee ensure speedy satisfaction.
Whichever of the above roads you choose, you'll fuel up each morning with daily full breakfasts for two at Le Vignoble, where you'll take your taste buds around sharp turns with seasonal favorites and fresh local produce. Later, cool off with a swim in the hotel's indoor saltwater pool or give yourself a tune-up with a pit stop at the fitness center. Two daily included cocktails at L'Imprevu Bar in the lobby keep the momentum going.
"The [Latin Quarter] is home to some of the city's trendiest restaurants and night spots," says Fodor's. Indulge in fine dining, shop trendy boutiques filled with European designs, or dance the night away at hot nightspots such as Light Ultraclub and Club Ivy.
Feel free to start your victory lap now—on this Escape, you're racing away as the big winner.
"Everything about it was perfect. There was a view from the port to Mont Royal—amazing. We spent a lot of time people-watching out those gigantic windows. The housekeeping staff... brought us extra pillows with a smile. We will definitely be back."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A's blackout dates are May 16-17, 19, 26, June 7-10, 18-21, 30, July 6-7, 21, 28 August 3-5, and 11
- Options B and C are valid only for dates stated and are non-refundable once reservation is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy with a max occupancy of 4; additional adults are $20 per person, per night
- children 17 and under stay for free; breakfast not included
- Bedding type is subject to availability at time of booking
- Parking is $18.50 for 24 hours
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2012 • Enjoy By September 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings