Wet-and-Wild Wishes Come True in New Jersey
Comfort Inn Hackettstown • Hackettstown, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People, Fridays and Saturdays Only from May 28 through June 10 or Any Day from June 16 through September 3
- Two Adult and Two Children's Tickets to Land of Make Believe Amusement Park
- Amusement Park Snack Pack Including Bottled Water, Chips, and Cookies
- Hot Continental Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers for Up to Two Nights
The only thing that could make a bigger splash than treating your children to their favorite fairy tale character would be adding a water park to the mix. Your wish is our command with this week's enchanting Escape for up to four to the Land of Make Believe & Pirate's Cove amusement park, where you'll enjoy an overnight stay at the Comfort Inn Hackettstown in New Jersey ($139) and two adult and two children's passes to the family-friendly water park. Come Fridays and Saturdays only from May 28 through June 10, or any day from June 16 through September 3.
Your spacious room is just right with its king-size bed, cable TV, and free Wi-Fi. No monsters in the closet here—just everything you need to get comfortable including an in-room refrigerator and microwave. In the morning, piping hot coffee and a complimentary hot continental breakfast of eggs, sausage, and fresh waffles magically appear.
Your tykes will save the day on the Pirate's Plunge, where they'll glide down a speedy, snaking slide on a bouncy inner tube. Sea monsters beware—your half-size heroes will have no trouble climbing on giants nets as they scale the Buccaneer Pirate Ship before swimming like mermaids in the endless tide pool. The lazy Blackbeard's Action River Ride provides a welcome break from all that adventure, and an included family-snack pack with bottled water, chips, and cookies makes for the perfect mid-day feast.
You don't need a fairy godmother to grant you this wet-and-wild wish—but you might want to book now before this Escape turns into a pumpkin.
"The Land of Make Believe is a great place for younger children... What I remember most is the wading pool with the giant pirate ship that shot water out of cannons and the water slides. The rides are mostly age appropriate [for kids ages 3 to 8]."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 3, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2012 • Enjoy By September 3, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings