Refreshingly Modern on Daytona Beach
Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites • Ormond Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with Two Queen Beds on Sundays through Thursdays from August 15, 2012 to January 15, 2013 ($175)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with Two Queen Beds, Including a One-Day Pool Cabana Rental, on Fridays and Saturdays from Now to January 15, 2013 ($260)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine or Case of Beer
Zipping beyond the appeal of the city's famed racing roots, the striking Art Deco and contemporary furnishings of Daytona's Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites add a splash of boutique sensibilities and modern décor to one of Florida's most popular beach destinations.
Escape to the sugar-white sands of the Sunshine State's eastern shore with a fellow trendy traveler and stay for two nights in a standard room with two queen beds on Sundays through Thursdays, from August 15 to January 15 ($175); or, opt to stay on Fridays and Saturdays between now and January 15, and you'll also enjoy a one-day pool cabana rental ($260).
After stepping through the eye-catching black-and-white flooring and soft-colored lighting of the mod lobby, marvel at the refreshingly minimalist furnishings, rain-style shower heads, and flat-screen TVs of your contemporary room while unwinding with your included bottle of wine or case of beer.
Access the perfect poolside accessory with your included cabana rental (for weekend stays only). With its oceanfront views and surrounding fire pits, the inn's heated pool is the perfect destination no matter the weather.
Ideal for a stroll or bike ride, Daytona Beach offers plenty of prospective activities.
"At the World's Most Famous Beach you can drive right onto the sand..." says Fodor's. "The hard-packed sand that makes the beach suitable for driving is also perfect for running and cycling. There's also excellent surf fishing directly from the beach."
Take a break from your au currant accommodations to take in the exceptional collection of modern art at Daytona's Museum of Art & Sciences; rent water sports equipment from a Boardwalk vendor; or give your credit card a workout at the shops along Beach Street.
On the weekend, start the evening with a cocktail from the inn's complimentary happy hour. When dinner beckons, pamper your palate with a plate of pasta at The Cellar, where dishes like rich linguine and scaloppini are perfectly paired with an extensive wine list. Afterward, check out the popular Ocean Deck Restaurant & Beach Club—a Daytona landmark.
Daytona's pearl-white sand and party scene combined with a picturesque pad give this week's Escape the ultimate ambiance.
"Whoever owns this establishment has outdone themselves... While small in stature, it's large in elegance. You truly feel as if you've been whisked away to a villa resort on the shores of the Mediterranean."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 8/31-9/2, 10/18-20, 11/22-24, and 12/31
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2013 • Enjoy By January 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings