Once Upon a Cottage in Magical Mansfield
Spruce Hill Inn and Cottages • Mansfield, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Jacuzzi Cottage, Mondays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays through Sundays ($299)
- Romance Package
- Tour of Malabar Farm Big House with One Dinner for Two at Malabar Farm Restaurant
- Late Noon Checkout
Situated atop a majestic wooded hill, overlooking Ohio's Allegheny Plateau, the country charm and Victorian elegance of the Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages in Mansfield unfold like the opening of a real-life fairy tale—with everything from cottage to castle. Escape the real world for a fantasy fit for a princess and her Prince Charming with a two-night stay for two in a Jacuzzi Cottage, complete with an enchanting romance package.
For your own once-upon-a-time, visit Mondays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays through Sundays ($299). You'll receive a king's welcome with sparkling juice served in keepsake flutes along with candles, bath salts, and rose petals to accent your in-room Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi Cottages' king- and queen-size beds, skylight windows, scenic decks or bay-window areas, private grills, and kitchenettes stocked with kitchenware will leave you wishing for little else.
Don your glass slippers for an included tour of nearby Malabar Farm's "Big House," former home of Pulitzer Prize-winning conservationist Louis Bromfield. Here, Bromfield penned his most famous works, Pleasant Valley and Malabar Farm. The house also hosted the honeymooning Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall.
After the tour, you'll enjoy an included dinner for two at Malabar Farm Restaurant, which uses farm-fresh, local ingredients to prepare dishes like blackened salmon in saffron aioli and filet mignon topped with Maytag bleu cheese. And if you're concerned about turning back into a pumpkin at an early morning hour, never fear the clock—a late noon checkout is included.
Find your happily-ever-after today—because like all good stories, this tale also has to end.
For additional information, visit Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages on Facebook.
"Upon arrival to our cottage, Elizabeth had candles lit and the space heater on in the bathroom to make it extra cozy. The furnishigs were comfortable, beyond basic, and spotlessly clean. The property is wooded and gorgeous."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: June 7-10, 2012, June 21-24, 2012, June 29-July 1, 2012, July 12-15, 2012, July 18-22, 2012, August 1-5, 2012, September 6-9, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 12.75% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one dinner for two (one night only), one mansion tour for two, late check-out and one Romance Package
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 6, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 6, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 6, 2012 • Enjoy By December 6, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings