Sea Air and Pier Promenading in Bournemouth
The Queens Hotel and Spa • Bournemouth, Dorset, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- Four-Course Meal for Two in Alexanders Restaurant with a Bottle of Wine
- Bottle of Bubbly in Room
- Spa Access Each
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
The sea air at Bournemouth has long attracted writers, including J.R.R Tolkien, who visited every summer for 30 years. Unlike his characters, he was rather unadventurous—staying in the same room at the same hotel every time.
If you've been stuck in a rut, ease your burdens with an overnight break for two at The Queens Hotel and Spa for £115 (up to £262.60 in value). When you arrive, put your feet up—be they oversized and hairy or not—in a warm, cosy, and classically styled room, where you'll find a bottle of Cava on ice.
Not to worry if your companion scoffed all your provisions on the journey; head to the elegant Alexanders restaurant, where a four-course table d'hôte menu of classic dishes, made with local Dorset produce and accompanied by a handpicked wine awaits.
If you start to hunger for adventure after breakfast, make the most of your location on the East Cliff to embark upon a quest. You're only a short stroll from the award-winning sands of the Blue Flag beach and Bournemouth's famous pier, where you can grab a coffee or an ice cream before tackling the Pier-to-Pier walk to Boscombe along the promenade. Alternatively, The Pinewalk Art Exhibition beneath the boughs of Bournemouth's Lower Gardens offers you a chance to take in everything from watercolours to photography and sculpture with your fresh air.
This Escape has its own precious: a late checkout at 12 p.m., so in the morning, you can take your time unwinding in the spa's swimming pool, sauna, and steam room before you head back to The Shire.
"This south coast resort at the doorstep of the New Forest didn't just happen: it was carefully planned and executed—a true city in a garden."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 24 September 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double or twin room, upgrades available, enquire when booking
- £15 Supplement per night applies when staying on Saturday night; payable directly to the hotel upon booking
- £55 Supplement applies for booking an additional adult on to your trip; triple room can be requested, enquire when booking (subject to availability)
- Voucher includes breakfast, meal for two in Alexanders Restaurant with a bottle of wine, bottle of bubbly in room, spa access each and late 12 p.m. checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 24, 2012 • Enjoy By September 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings